Chapter 8: Simply Beautiful

Chapter 8

Xavior POV's

It's Saturday today. The weather's great. And now we're at near Alex's house just a couple blocks. How did I knew as*hole's house and his name? Well, Bella helped me. She told me where he might go with Stella. She also said all about the d*ckhead and all about him and Stella. We we're now waiting for Alex to go to his car and leave. Bella also said that he always go somewhere when its Saturday. Usually to f*ck with girls. That pig. That's why we planned to do it just now.  A perfect timing to get my princess. Even we know we can kill him and tore him into pieces just a second, my father didn't permitted us to.

As we we're waiting for Alex, the d*ck finally got outside and left with his car signalling us to go parked the car in front of the house. I was with Jimmy, Brett, and Josh. I knocked the door twice, as the guys stayed behind. No one answered. I knocked the door again, but with more force. No one answered. I was about to knock again but I heard footsteps coming through the door. There she was wearing a sweatpants and a shirt saying; So What? I chuckled mentally at myself. She was holding a strawberry bucket of ice cream with a spoon on it on her right hand. She was wearing a nerd glasses on, but it turns out cute to her. She was a goddess. She's simply beautiful. She didn't have to use make-up and all those stuffs. She's just perfect. 

"Hey, you better have a valid reason why yyoo-wwwaahhh!!" She said while still staring at the tv.

She was cut off talking when Jimmy and Brett carried her while Josh tide her eyes with a bandana. She was screaming for help when some kids were staring at us like where some thieves. As they screamed and ran off. Josh covered her mouth when she was screaming more. I growled at him, but he mouthed 'sorry'. As they finally got her inside the car. I immediately opened the driver seat and sped fast away from the house. 

When we arrived at our house, I parked the car inside the garage and pulled out the car keys as a snore escaped to Stella's mouth. We laugh trying to be silent. She fell asleep even though she knew she was been kidnapped. Yes, our plan was to kidnapped her when Alex's not around. We were planning to kill him, but we didn't because knowing my father he never wanted us to kill a human just like that. 

When the boys laid her gently in my bed, I gave them a thank you bro handshake. When the boys got outside, Josh winked at me and said good luck before leaving us two alone.

I watched her sleep. She was just simply beautiful. I kissed her forehead and got outside from my room. I, on the other hand needed to see my father. As he was waiting at his usual meeting room. 

*******************************************************************************************

A/N: So hey guys!! Sorry if I didn't updated fast! 

Well, so yeah Xavior kidnapped Stella from Alex's house. xD :) I told you he would be a kidnapper.

Please Vote, Comment everything you want, and follow me. I follow back. :)) 

It will be a great BIG thing to me, if you will. <3 

Thanks guys so much!!!

Love lots, 

xx

xshadow_alisax