Chapter 26: Chained

Chapter 26

A/N: Hey guys! I updated early because you all are both amazing!!! ♥ And this is what you all deserve! :')

By the way, this chapter might break your heart and crushed into pieces! Then chop-chopped by a mad chef and fried it!!!

Nahh...just kidding. XD

This chapter is all about action and Stella being all stupid. Haha! xP

So on to the naxt chaptahh!!!!!!!

**************************************

Stella's POV

I opened my eyes and whimpered as the lights attacked me. Well not literally, just welcomed me with a great brightness. Yeah that's it.

When I finally got to see where I was properly, I was on a stadium sitting on a chair at the stage with a spotlight facing on me. That's why the lights attacked me.

But wait!?

Why am I, at the stadium!??

Is this some kinda act and many people are watching? But their very too silent so that they'll all hear the actors say???

God!! It means I'm an actress!!!

Wait?! What is my role here?!

Why is my hands and feet chained up tight on my chair??

'Idiot! You've been kidnap!!!' As Sally said to me.

Ohh, alright let's play that role!!

'Augh! No stupid! You're not an actress okay? Don't you remember being dragged up with that...silver knife then been kidnapped and fainted???' As Sally said with annoyance.

Then I remembered a little where I was been dragged with my blood strolling down into my top .

WAIT?!? I'M NOT AN ACTRESS!? I WAS BEEN KIDNAPPED?!

THEN WHY AM I AT A STADIUM?!

'Gush! Do I have to tell you what happened over and over again?!'

As she deep sighed.

'We we're running out to the woods because you had a nightmare, Stella. Then that Alex that was in your nightmare came true and kidnapped us. Then he dragged us...with...a-a..silver knife, Stella!!  Then wwe passed out and now where here.' As I felt Sally whimpered.

Then memories flashed into me as I remembered being dragged by Alex and passed out into a car with him.

But I also remembered Xavior! He said he will save me.

'Don't worry Sally, Xavior will save us. He promised that to me..aand wee hhave to..trust him right?' As I tried to let us both strong.

Soon, I heard some hands applaused and saw 4 black suited guys and 1 scary old man with a cowboy hat surrounding me.

Then the creepy old man kneeled down on me and cupped my chin into his hand.

I pulled away my face so that he'll don't touch it then I felt a strong hand slapped me as I whimpered.

The impact stinged on my cheek as it itched. I felt scared as this guys would hurt me more.

"You are no more longer a princess here, Stella. So you do what I say." I noticed he has the accent of a country side that also made sense why he wears a cowboy hat. Well atleast it made sense.