Chapter 20: He Deserves Better

Chapter 20

Stella POV's

I woke up in the morning with a bright smile as I observed the features of this handsome beast beside me sleeping. He's chiseled face made him more handsome than ever and those sexy pinkish kissable lips of his. Ooh, he's way beyond perfect.

Then soon enough I couldn't take it anymore as I carelessly touched his jawline down to his chest. How could I ever leave and just forget  this smexy beast infront of me? He's too irresistible.

And by that, I can't believe his my mate. My true love. He's too perfect for me. Too perfect that I think he's too good for me. Why did he even fell inlove with this girl beside him? He deserve more than me, he deserves a girl who's pretty and stunning like those barbie girls. What did he even notice in me? I'm not even that beautiful, right?

Then soon enough I carelessly touched his lips gently while a tear dropped fell down on my cheek.

He deserves better.

I closed my eyes and tried to forget those things. But then I felt someone wiped its thumb on my cheek as I opened my eyes and saw Xavior clearly awaken and had a frowned on his face. I tried to smile back at him but it ended just a small one, I think he had read my mind as he hugged me back and carelessly rubs my back as I started to cry inside his chest.

After for a couple of minutes just crying while he comforts me, I stopped crying and just make a few sobs. I wiped the tears that was left and hides to his chest, don't wanna let him see me like this.

Then I heard him whimpered, and I'm not suprised hearing that anymore. I'm getting used to it as the days go by, I finally understand everything about them. And I'm already cool with all of that. He pulled away from me as he sees my face. I tried to hide it with my hands but he win and stared at me.

"W-why me? W-why me Xavior?" As I asked him huskily as some sobs escaped from my mouth. He gave me a confused look then frowned.

"Stella, You are my mate. And I love you so much that sometimes it hurts whenever you stay away from me." As he stared at me intensively. I stared into his eyes as I saw hurt and love.

"Even I'm your mate, you could've just chosen someone out there who's perfect and beautiful...and just left me." I said even though I was taken back a little hurt. He stroked some of my hair in my ear as he carelessly touched my cheek.

"Stella, baby you ARE beautiful. Don't ever say you're ugly, cause you're not. And I'm thankful that they gave me a gorgeous stunning girl that I will love forever until I die. And I wouldn't ever think twice of choosing you, Stella. Never. You're beautiful as you are, that sometimes I got jealous whenever some guys checks on you. Don't ever think you're not beautiful again, okay? Cause you aren't. You ARE perfect. Who cares if someone said you're not, they're blind for they can't see the most beautiful girl they had ever seen."

As he stared at me with full honesty and love. I was speechless on what he just said. I didn't know what to say. I was overwhelmed.

"I" As he kissed my forehead.

"Love" Then kisses my nose.

"You" At my chin. As I chuckled while closing my eyes, blushing.

"So" Then to my right cheek.

"Damn..." To my left cheeck. I was blushing like a tomato now, as he gave me kisses everywhere. And then I was waiting for the last word he was going to say still closed eyes, smiling.

"Much." He said with a deep voice. Then pecked me in the lips.

I opened my eyes as I stared into his ocean deep blue eyes with lust. I smiled widely at him as he smiled back. I was mesmerized by his eyes as I got into his spell.

I kissed him hard with passion as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He kissed back as the kiss got heated.

Then when we finally pulled out, he pressed his forehead into mine smiling. I peck his lips one last time.

"Good Morning." I said to him as I smiled.

"Good Morning Princess." As he pulled me closer to him and smiled. He pecked me in the lips as I bit his nose a little. Hah. He thinks he can only bite my nose eh?

He fake hurt as he touched his nose and pouted. Cute.

"Cutie!!!" As I pinched his cheek causing him to yelp. I giggled.

Then he smirked evilly.

"No, you're the one who's cute!" As he tickled me on top of him, laughing.

-------------------------------

Xavior's POV

"Hey Xavior, would you mind if we go shopping tomorrow? Since a sexy-crazy beast kidnapped me without preparing some clothes to wear." As she gave me a teasing smile while eating her "now-favorite-blueberry-pancakes".

I smirked and decided to play along.

"Oh yeah? How sexy is he?" As I smirked teasingly.

She tapped her finger into her chin, fake thinking at the same time cute. I chuckled a little as she thinks hard on how sexy was the beast she told.

"Hmh, If I had a top 5 list of guys who were sexy...he will just be second." As she teasingly said with a wink before eating her last piece of pancake.

"Why second?" I asked her as she giggled.

"Because...there's a guy that is very sexy than him." She said with an innocent smile. While I growled a little.

"And who's this guy that is sexy than the beast?" I asked her. Kinda hurt. Does she likes someone else?

"Hmh, jealous are we? Don't worry babe,  I've seen him half-naked already. And he's VERY hot." As she said with a wink. As I finally got to know who was it.

"Half-naked only?? Why not..."As I teasingly came closer to her and slowly pulled down my boxers a little as I took off my shirt.

"Ggahh...no. Bad Xavior! Bad!" As she looked away from me, closed eyes. I smirked.

"Put your damn shirt, mister!" She said while still looking away. I smirked again causing her to blush.

"Why? Do I make you uncomfortable? " I said to her teasingly by her ear, as she shivered a little.

"Y-yess...Now put your damn shirt on!"  As I chuckled a little on how she tried to avoid not to check on me. Then I wore my shirt again, giving up as I seen Stella sighed in relief.

I chuckled at her and wink.

She gave me a disapproving look and crossed her arms. I pouted.

"Bad Xavior! You naughty one!" As she hit me playfully in the head.

I smiled back at her as I lift her up and sat her with me in the love seat of the living room and watch TV.

-----------------------------------

Author's Note: So hey guys! How's it going? :')

Let's give the love birds a long cheesy moments for now. Lol. <3

Guys thank you so much to all of you, who still continue reading this story! :) And also for all the supports you've been given me lately. And all those get well soons.. thank you so much! I really appreciated it! Thank you, love! :')) If you have a story, just ask me to read it! I will, as soon as possible. ;) Lol. I would love to read also yours. Just ask me or pm me, dear.

Next On My Mate Is A Kidnapper...

Xavior's got a suprise for Stella. ;)

So guys, I'll try to update again! Maybe by tomorrow friday. :')

Bye guys! Have a great day/night! Take care.

Love love love you all guys!

Guys.. you know what to do. Continue Following, Voting, Commenting, and Sharing! Love lots! :')

xxx

xshadow_alisax