Chapter 3: The Little Accident & Mr. Hot Guy

A/N: WARNING: PG-13 Guys! So if you don't want to read those stuff, just please skip it. 

Chapter 3

(A/N: Alex's picture at the right side. )

Alex POV's ( -,- let's give the jerk a chance)

I kiss her hard then bited her lip lightly as she moaned. I explored my tongue inside and grabbed her by the waist and smack her butt. She moaned. Then I  took her shirt off and unclip her bra. I immediately sucks her t*ts. Then I kissed her neck as she unzipped my pants, taking off my boxers as I moaned in pleasure. 

"Faster!!! B*tch!! Faster!!!" I said as I'm almost there.

Then I didn't notice my door was unlocked when Stella barged into the door looked angrily and shocked.

"What the f*ck Alex!" She said while staring at me and Diana. I suddenly, leaved Diana who's been amused all along. And grabbed Stella's wrist, which she pulled it off away. 

"Don't touch me!!! The hell Alex!!" She said then chuckled humorlessly. 

"Oh I get it, I'm your playtoy huh? Is this some kinda game to you?! What!!" She said. 

I hugged her, I don't care if I'm naked cause I know I'll get some from Stella after this fight. 

I didn't like Stella at all, I don't love her. I just f*ck her. She's so damn hot and sexy and SHE IS ALL MINE. ONLY MINE. 

Diana stepped out of my room after giving me those turned on wink of hers. Sh*t, she was good f*cking my little buddy there. She's the only one that can pleasure me like that.

Then I sniffled and kissed Stella's nape while she was silently crying. Oh come on! What now! 

"Stella baby, I'm sorry. It was just a little accident. You see..." I was cut off when she pushed me hard.

"A LITTLE ACCIDENT?! Oh come on Alex!!!" She said. Throwing the nearest things at me. Then she stopped and closed her eyes. She looked horrible but she looks hot at the same time. 

Then she finally opened her eyes. She faced me. 

"You know what Alex, I'm done with you!" She said running away. 

I laughed humorlessly. She can't get away from me. She's just too weak. How can she not stay by his handsome and sexy boyfriend. I smirked. 

After drinking and having s*x with some hot random chics at some party. I drive to Stella's house. When I saw a black ferrari was parked at Stella's house and saw her dressed with ripped skinny pants. 

Oh I wanna rip that off to her. I wanna f*ck her. 

She opened the passenger seat and closed the door. Then the car drove fast. But not as fast as me. I smirked. 

Well, well, well....look's like Stella's in trouble. 

Here I come babe... 

As I followed them and soon they stopped at a big house. Then I parked my red lamborghini a miles way from them. As I was about to go inside, there was a lost sexy hot chic walking. Well, I gotta need to help this little chic for awhile, eh? 

After our deed, I soon got inside. This owner was really stupid. They don't even lock the gate and close the door. If I was in mood to steal some golds and cash, I could easily take them and also get out. Stupid owner. I chuckled. I soon heard laughter from some girls, I followed it and.... blood immediately started to boil inside me.

Stella POV's

"Hey everyone!" I said then here goes buterflies interrupting again.

I saw them smile and some waved their hands at me and some also said their hellos but this handsome-hot-god-cute guy hugged me suprisingly then he started to sniff my neck. I clearedly pulled away, seeing his eyes full of pain. While the other boys were amused.

He growled. As in like a dog or something... creepy.

"Mine." He said to me while he started to kiss my neck.

I pulled away fast and now freaking out. I think Bella notice me freaking out, she came beside me then she whispered something to Mr.Handsome-hot guy. Then he's face immediately soften a bit. He blushed in embarrasment.

He cleared his throat. "Uhm..sorry. I was just really...Uhmm...I'm Xavior." As he offered his hand to shake it. 

I took it, smiling. "It's alright, I was just really confused why on Earth you growl. I mean, seriously do you have like something on your throat?"  

They all laughed while I was there confused and all. 

"Oh come on Stella, let's watch a movie. By the way I'm Thea." A red haired girl put her arm around my shoulders smiling.

I smiled back. "Sure, what movie?"

"Hmmm... I was thinking of Romeo and Juliet, Letters to Juliet, Princess Diaries, or we could watch The Notebook." She said full of excitement, while the others absolutely boys groaned.

"Oh come on Thea! Stella don't want some of those, right Stella?" A british-blonde hair boy asked me. Giving me his cute dimpled smile. He's name Josh as I found out awhile ago. I heard a growl from behind me and I saw Xavior looked at him like he would kill him a minute now. 

"Woah...chill tiger!" Josh said hiding his face with a pillow. 

I chuckled at how he's face reacted. Then I saw Xavior's eyes met mine, as he softens and gave me his famous smile. 

"Actually, I love watching those kinda stuffs. Sorry." As Thea and Bella squeled and high fived me. I laughed at how Josh pouted. As we begin watching "The Notebook."

I cried then someone snaked its arms around me and pulled me closer. Xavior. I snuggled closer to him and lean my head to his chest. I can hear his heartbeat fast. I blushed. Then he draw circles around my back which was a little turn on to me. I feel safe when I'm with him. I feel like I'm protected. 

Then someone pushed me hard, then grabbed Xavoir's shoulder away from me.

A-Alex?!?!

***************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Didn't expect that to happen didn't you? Or did you? 

So Alex is a TOTAL AS*H*LE. A JERK. 

"Hey sexy...." Alex said and smacked my butt. 

"P*RVERT! AS*H*LE!" 

"So...I've been told." He said while smirking. 

"JERK!!!" 

I slammed the door right in front of his face and locked it. 

Hey again guys, -,- I can't believe he smacked my butt! That fucking P*RVERTED B*STARD! 

So anyways, Xavoir huh? 

Coming next.... 

"Get away from Stella!" ....

"Somebody help!!! Please stop!" ....

"Oh poor little baby, no one can help you. Right now, it's just you and me." ....

I'll update tomorrow. I PROMISE THAT. ;) 

Vote? Comment? Follow? 

Thank you guys! 

Love love love yah!!! <3

xx

xshadow_alisax