Part 15

I pulled myself together wiping my tears off my face and stood up. I felt my pockets for my phone and remember Michael took it from me. I sighed i really don't feel like looking for him but i guess i have to if i want my phone back. I went upstairs to find where Michael. I walked past la few rooms before passing a room that the door was open and Michael was sitting on the bed going threw my phone. I slightly tapped on the door and Michael glanced at me then went back looking at my phone. I slowly walked into the room and sat on the bed next to him i glanced at my phone to see that he was going threw my pictures. He stopped at a picture of me holding my newborn nephew Khalil while i was in Alabama. He sighed and whispered "You would've made a great mother"

I looked down feeling like a horrible person "You would've made a great father"

He scoffed "Well now we'll never know now will we!"

He raised his voice making me jump a little. I slowly put my hand on his head "I'm really sorry Michael"

He gave me a dirty look that is so intimidating. He sat my phone down beside him and quickly grabbed me by my shirt and pinning me on the bed "You're sorry? You killed my baby and didn't even bother to tell me you were pregnant in the first place! I thought you were different i thought you could give me what i wanted but i was wrong you turned out to be just as selfish as my damn wife and for that i have the very strong urge to choke the living hell out if you!"

His words scared the shit out of me causing me to flinch. I want to say i'm sorry again but if i do i'm afraid he might slap me right in the mouth. My breathing became heavy and right before Michael was about to say something else his mother called him. He groaned and got off of me and walked out to see what his mother wanted. I sat up and grabbed my phone and decided to text Eric that i may not be coming back into work today.

He texted me back okay and that he was going to come by my house after he closes Royals tonight. I don't think the would be a good idea considering Michael hasn't said anything about Eric and i still remember all that drama with Matt a few months and with all this abortion stuff going on i defiantly don't need a repeat of that. I sat there alone for about 15 minutes until Michael came back standing in the doorway staring at me. I slowly looked at him noticing he had tears in his eyes. I sighed "Michael i'm really sorry if i could take it back i would i really wanted that baby"

"If you wanted it then why would you do something like that to me and our child"

I started playing with fingers "Because..."

"Because what Samantha and don't say it was because of what i said to you because that's bullshit!" He raised his voice a slight bit

I stood up and walked over to "I was hurt! You hurt my feelings telling me you didn't love me and that you would've had to pay for an abortion any way it all went toy head and i clearly wasn't thinking"

He took a deep breath and stepped closer to me "I didn't mean none of that stuff i said! My mother made me do it she said she wad going to out me to the world and make it look like i was a shit hole of a man that would be so careless and cheat on his loving wife knowing the bitch was just as wrong as i was but she had my mom wrapped around her damn pinky finger until Tatiana tells me she's pregnant and it's not mine that broke my mom's heart and then she forces me to file for divorce and thats exactly what i did so i can have a chance with the girl i truly love!"

I stood there a little shocked that all that cane out of his mouth. I should have known that Michael didn't mean all the stuff about not loving me. I feel so stupid i probably look just as stupid standing here. But on the plus side Michael finally filing for divorce from that she devil. Michael let out a sigh and touch the side of my face where he had slapped me earlier "I'm so sorry Samantha i never meant to put another bruise on that pretty little face of yours my anger got the best of me i was only planning on sitting down and talking to you but.."

I stopped him and put my hand on his "It's okay i deserved it i shouldn't have did that to our baby it was mistake i'll never be able to take back i just pray that one day you'll be able to forgive me"

He looked at me and licked his lips "The day i forgive you is the you give me another baby"

And before i could say anything his lips were pressed against mines making my whole world feel on fire again i almost forgot this whole day. My phone ranged breaking us out of or kiss. Michael smirked "Is it that little boyfriend of yours?"

I looked at my phone to see it was Eric calling. I nodded "Yea"

He smirked "You know he's gotta go right"

I giggled a little "Yea i know i don't want a repeat of Matt"

He smiled and answered the phone "Hello"

"Hey Samantha where are you"

I glanced at Michael "about to go home and check on Shortcake"

"Okay well i'll meet you there my dad is covering Royals for me and you left your car earlier so i'll bring it with me"

"Okay see you in a bit"

He hung up and Michael put his hands on my hips "So you're leaving me"

"You're taking me home since i left my car at work"

He went into his pocket and pulled out a set of keys "Or i can stay here and you can use one of my cars"

I snatched the keys out of his hand and told him bye and left. I drove Michael's Cadillac Eldorado to my house when i git there Eric was already there sitting on the porch. I got out the car and walked on the porch. Eric stood up "Nice care M.J give you that"

I shrugged "Sorta kinda"

"Really so what happened today at Royals why was he so mad and literally dragged you out of there"

I sighed "Remember when you kept asking me out and i said i don't do good dating my boss well Michael was the boss i was talking about and he was very pissed off that recently like two months go i was pregnant with hid baby and never told him and ended up getting an abortion which i realize is the biggest mistake i have ever made in my life."

His eyes got big "Wow ummm i have no words for that except i think we need a break"

I raised my eyebrow "Are you breaking up with me?"

"Yea i think it's for the best i don't want to get caught in any mess with you and him but don't get me wrong we can still be friends and still talk at Royals"

Woah i wasn't expecting that one. But he's right Fooling around with him Michael would have his feelings hurt in a heartbeat and we don't need that "Well okay do you need a ride back to Royals?"

He shook his head "Nah i need to walk"

I nodded and with that he left walking down the street. I went inside and my little Shortcake ran up to me wagging her tail and jumping. I bent down and picked her up and started playing with her.

Hours later I just got off the phone with Michael and told him that Eric broke up with me before i even got a chance to break it off and that made Michael ecstatic and he told me after i left him and his mother got into a big argument over me because she feels that i still ruined Michael's marriage thats why Tatiana went and got pregnant by' someone else. I feel bad the i made the relationship between Michael and his mother bad i wish there was a way i could show her i'm not a bad person. Me and Shortcake are sitting on the couch watching tv more like i'm watching Shortcake's tongue in my eye. Crazy little dog always licking me. Out of nowhere the doorbell rings mKing Shortcake bark her cute little bark. I got up holding her in my arm and went to the door thinking it's Michael. I opened the door and dropped Shortcake on the floor from being shocked at who was standing in front of me. He smiled "Long time no see Samantha"

"Matt".....

Thanks For Reading :)

Next Part Coming Soon!!!