Part 6

Michael rubbed up my thigh again and touched my clit with his thumb again. I let out a moan and felt him smile on my neck. He pushed my legs apart a little and slid a finger inside me. I gasped and moaned and grabbed the back of his neck. He pumped his finger in me a little fast and held me tight with his other arm "Mmmm baby i gotta get you ready for the main thing"

I moaned at the sound of his voice. He slid another finger in me i screamed and kicked my leg a little. He pumped both of his fingers in me picking up speed. Theres two types of pain good pain and bad pain and this is defiantly the good pain. He kept going faster and i felt a feeling over take my body "Michael something is happening to me i can't hold" I whimpered

He bit the side of my neck a little hard "You about to cum baby but i want you to hold in okay"

I nodded panting hard. This is complete torture i don't think i can hold it in. He went faster and i screamed "Michael please!"

He smirked and stopped "Turn around baby and get on top of me and i'm gonna warn you it's gonna hurt for a split second okay"

I nodded and turned around and got on top of him he slowly slid himself inside me. I screeched and grabbed the edge of the tub "Oooh Michael"

He kissed me and put his hands on my hips "Just move your hips baby"

I did as he said and he bit his lip moving his hips to the rhythm of my hips. I screamed and tangled my fingers in his hair. He began to move in me faster making feel all off him. I threw my head back and moaned "Ugh shit"

He moaned and grabbed on to my back and started to pound into me hard making water splash everywhere i screamed at the top of my lungs. And i felt the feeling again "Michael that feeling is back again" I moaned

He slowed down his thrust and whispered "Well lets get out this tub so i can make you cum all over these sheets"

I moaned from his voice it makes me want him more. I got up and got out the tub and so did Michael. He slapped me on my ass and i squealed it stung a little but it just turned me on more. We walked out the bathroom and Michael instantly pushed me on the bed and got on top of me. He pushed my legs far apart and licked his lips then rammed himself inside of me. I screamed "Fuck Michael"

He thrusted in me fast and made faces "Damn this pussy so good"

He held my hands down while he pounded in me and with no time that overwhelming feeling came back. I whined his name and he already knew he bit his lip and pounded into my faster and and deeper. "Shit baby let it go cum for daddy"

He ain't gotta tell me twice. I felt on last hard thrust and completely let go. My legs started shaking as my orgasm took of my body. He slowed down his thrust and mades long deep strokes he's gonna make me cum again. He grabbed my face and made me look at him he kissed me deeply "What are you doing to me that's making fall in love with you"

I moan and bit my lip. He kissed me again "I love you Samantha"

I moaned wanting to say it back but every time i opened my a moan comes out. Michael slid himself out "Tell me you love me Samantha"

I opened my mouth to say something and he quickly shoves himself back in making nothing but a scream come out. He did it again "Tell me Samantha"

I screamed "Oh god Michael I love you i love you I FUCKING LOVE YOU!!"

He smiled and with one last deep thrust he came and so did i. He rolled off of me and pulled me close to him and kissed my cheek "That was amazing and i meant what i said I love you Sammy"

I blushed he called me Sammy. I smiled and laid on his chest "I love you too Mikey and i'm all yours"

He kissed the top of my head and i drifted off to sleep....