Part 14

*Two Months Later*

I'm finally feeling better about everything i don't feel guilty about my abortion anymore i can even listen to Michael's music now without crying. And speaking of Michael i haven't heard or thought about what went on between us in the last two months. I think the week and a half i spent in Alabama is what i needed. After i came back i did get me a job as a head chef at a local restaurant called 'Royals' and i actually love it there the people are nice and so is my boss. Speaking of work i'm just finished my shift now i can go home and see my new toy poodle puppy Shortcake. I went and grabbed my stuff out my locker and was tapped on my shoulder. I turned around to see my boss Eric smiling "Yes Eric"

"I was wondering if we could catch movie tonight"

I smiled "At my house or yours?"

He grabbed me by hips and pulled me close to him "Well since we stayed at my house last night we should go to yours"

"Okay lets go"

He let go of me and grabbed my hand and walked to my car. Oh i forgot to mention that i've been dating my boss Eric for the last month. I know after my experience with Michael i should steer clear of my boss but he's nothing like Michael. Eric is different he's a year older of me and he's not married but he does have a 1 year old daughter named Lylah and she's sweetest little girl in the world.

We got to my house and walked in and Shortcake ran up to us wagging her tiny tail. I giggled and Eric picked her up "Hi little puppy friend did you have a good day"

Shortcake barked like she knew what he was saying. He continued talking to her and i smiled and walked upstairs to put my stuff away. When i reached my room door Chelsee stopped me "That little baby of yours is a brat"

I giggled "Why what did my little shortcake do to you"

"After i let her out i wanted a piece of pie and your puppy runs back in the house jumps on my lap and starts eating my pie then looks at me like she's innocent!"

"Awe my little cake is innocent you know she loves pie and i hope you gave her a bath after that"

She nodded "Yea i did oh and you had a visitor earlier i told them you weren't here and they said they'll try to catch you tomorrow"

"Okay i guess. Who was it?"

She raised eyebrow "Oh i forgot what they said their name was" she sounded slightly sarcastic. I shrugged it off and went into my room. I threw my stuff in the corner and walked over to my dresser and look at something but what i was looking for wasn't there and it's always sitting there. Maybe i misplaced it i look for it later. I grabbed a movie off my dresser and put it in my dvd player and called Eric up. He and Shortcake came running up to my room and we all got in my bed and started watching liar,liar. Halfway into the movie Shortcake and Eric fell to sleep. I giggled and quickly snapped a picture of them and posted it on Instagram captioning it 'My stinkers had a rough day today Pie eating and bossing people around'. Right before i was about to sit my phone down it started ringing and unknown number popped up and i answered it "Hello?"

Nobody said anything i just heard breathing. I hung up the phone i really hate when people play on my phone this the phone call like this i've had in the last week..

Next morning i woke up with Shortcake licking me in my face. I playfully pushed her away "Stop little goofy dog"

She barked as if she was responding to me. Eric sat up and kissed my cheek "Good morning Sam and good morning to you little yapper"

I giggled "Good morning Eric are you ready to go to work"

He looked at his watch "No not really but unless you're ready to work"