Part 8

I looked at Matt and he's holding a bouquet of flowers. I looked back at Michael and his face is fuming mad i looked back at Matt "What are you doing here"

He smiled "I just missed you so much I couldn't stay away from you"

He handed me the flowers and my dad stood up and walked to the door "Sammy who is this"

"Umm daddy this is Matt a friend from New York"

My dad shook his hand and invited him inside. If my dad knew what he had started he wouldn't have invited him inside. Matt walked in and sat at the table and you could literally feel the tension in the room. I went to the kitchen and got the pudding cups and went back to the table and my dad was questioning Matt asking him about him self. I gave everybody they're pudding. I glanced at Michael and there was so much anger in his eyes that i knew he was holding back punching Matt in the face. 30 minutes gone past and Tatiana looked at Michael "We should get going baby i'm getting tired"

Michael nodded and slowly got up never taking his eyes off Matt. My parents stood up too and my mom smiled "We should be going to it's getting late"

Michael shook both their hands and told them it was nice meeting them and Tatiana literally dragged him out of my room. My dad shook Matt's hand and i offered to walk them down to the car. I left me in my room as i walked my patents outside and my dad hugged me "Will we see you tomorrow Sammy"

I smiled "Yea daddy i still have that car you know"

My mom laughed "Make sure you return it before you leave town"

I giggles and hugged her "I will i promise"

They said good bye and got in the car and left. Now time to get Matt to leave. I went back inside and went up to the floor and was instantly grabbed by my throat and pushed against the wall hard by Michael. He looked at me gritting his "What the fuck is doing here? I swore I told you not to talk to him again"

I looked at him with fear in my eyes struggling to breathe "I don't know Michael I didn't ask him to come I swear"

His grip around my throat got tighter causing me not to be able to breathe at all "I swear he better be gone in the next ten minutes or I'm going beat somebody's ass you got that!"

He let me go and pushed me towards the door "Get rid of him now"

I nodded quickly and ran inside my room closing the door behind me. I looked over at Matt "You gotta leave"

He looked at me "Why Samantha"

"Because you just have to"

He stood up and walked over to me "Don't you want me here?"

Honestly no i just got choked because you're here "It's nice that you're here but i told you not to follow me"

He grabbed my chin softly "I followed you here because i want you and i was told you wanted me here"

"Who told you that"

"A lady that said she was a good friend of yours i think her name was Tiana"

I raised my eyebrow "You mean Tatiana?"

He nodded "Yea"

I rolled my eyes that fucking bitch she set this up "Ugh Matt she's not my friend she's Michael's wife and doesn't like me i don't want you here"

He frowned looking a little sad that he was lied to and that i didn't want him here "Well that explains why you were so shocked to see me i guess i'll leave"

"Thank you" I feel so bad shooting him down like this but it has to be done.

He walked passed me and was about to leave until we heard a loud thud and Tatiana scream "Shit give me that dick Michael!"

I rolled my eyes that went fucking fast he was just in the hallway pissed off at me. I turned to Matt "On the other hand if you want you can stay for a little while"

He smiled "I'd like that"

We went and sat on my bed and started watching the The notebook this is a very romantic move. And even thought Tatiana and Michael was louder then the move we found a way to push threw it and actually ended up doing more then watching the movie. It started out as kissing and touching then it turned into me asking him to put on a condom and we having sex. That lasted for about an hour and a half and it wasn't as great as Michael it was like a down grade and made me feel a little disgusted with myself. I laid in my bed next to Matt snoring looking up at the ceiling listening to them still going at it next door. Without knowing i'm in tears and i don't know why maybe it's because i feel like i cheated on Michael and i feel so dirty or it could be the jealously that i have to sit and be the other girl who has to wait for him and can't have anybody else to think about it i think this is the reason why i decided to have sex with Matt tonight....

The next morning i woke up to my alarm clock ringing. I sat up and Matt wasn't there i guess and hoping he left. I got out of the bed and put on my Mj pj's and went to the kitchen and started making breakfast it's not going to be long before Michael or Tatiana be knocking on the door wanting their food. I made cream if wheat i'm not really in the mood to be cooking something big and on top of that i want to go to the mall in like an hour. There was a knock on the door i went and opened it and it's Michael of course. He came in not saying a word i closed the door and went back to the kitchen to dip up the bowls for him and Tatiana. When i turned around he wasn't standing where i left him. I heard him in the bathroom "Ain't this some bull shit.... Samantha!"

I put down the bowls and went to the bathroom to see what he wanted and he had the meanest look on his face. He smirked "Tell me did he fuck you good last night"

"Huh?" Did he just say that

He raised his voice "Don't you act like you don't know what i'm talking about girl"

I jumped a little "I don't know what you're talking about"

He nodded and pulled by my arm to the garbage can "So this isn't a fucking used condom bitch? I know it's not mine because i don't fucking use them on you so did he fuck you good last night"

I looked up at him tearing up Dammit Matt thanks alot for leaving your condom in my garbage can! If i wanted him to know we had sex i would have said it over a bull horn i was going to act like nothing happen. "Michael i'm sorry"

He shook his head and out of nowhere slapped the piss out of me "No you only sorry you got caught!"

I started crying holding my face in shock. I back up out of the bathroom "I'm really sorry i didn't mean to"

He walked up to me "You didn't mean to hop in bed and ride that man's dick huh?!?"

He slapped me again knocking in the couch. I sat on the couch crying louder "Please i'm really sorry i was being stupid"

He walked over and grabbed my throat "Stupid is right"

I couldn't breathe and he wasn't caring he kept squeezing my throat making me turm blue until Tatiana knocked at the door "Mikey is she done with the food i'm hungry"

He let go of my throat "You're fucking lucky"

I flinched at his words and watched him walk away and get their food and walk out of my room. I quickly ran to the door and locked it. I slid to the floor and burst out in full sobs. All my feelings hit me in one felt swoop the fear of Michael actually trying to kill me. The quilt because i know i hurt Michael's feelings. And the stupidity of actually letting Matt stay here after Michael said get rid of him. Ugh this is all my fault i shouldn't even be crying right now......

Thanks for reading :)

Next part coming soon!!!

P.s: I'm sorry this part is so short i had to make this part short so the part 9 wouldn't be added in this part so i promise The next part will be much longer and make more sense :)