Part 3

After a lot of hours the noise finally stopped. I looked at the time and it's 6:00 in the morning. I haven't been to sleep I've been laying in this bed hearing them two have sex like some type of animals. And i bet the expect me to cook something and right now i'm highly not in the mood to cook i just want to sleep i get mean and nasty when i don't get any sleep. I pulled cover over my head to call myself getting warm and drifted off to sleep. About 30 minutes later i was woken up by yelling "Michael! she hasn't even gotten to cook anything she's still sleeping"

I blinked looking at Tatiana wondering how the hell she got in my room. I groaned and sat up and looked at her "You must be hungry Mrs. Jackson"

She crossed her arms "Of course i'm fucking hungry what the hell you think my husband pays you for to lay on your ass all day"

I raised my eyebrow trying to find the nicest words to say to this bitch. She's not going to come in here yelling at like she owns me or something. I'Ve never been the person to let someone yell at me especially when i haven't had any sleep and i'm not about let it happen now. I was about to say something until Michael came in yawning "Tati calm down baby there is something in our room for you i'll deal with her okay"

She rolled her eyes "You better" Then she stormed out the room slamming the door. Michael sighed and quickly locked the door putting the chain on the lock.

He walked over and plopped in my bed next to me "You don't mind me sitting here do you"

I shrugged "You're paying for it so i really don't care"

"Your attitude seems different Samantha what's wrong"

I looked at him a little shocked that he noticed my mood is a little down "I'm sleepy i was up all night hearing 'oh god michael fuck me' and your wife is coming in here yelling for no reason"

He started laughing "Oh you heard us all night believe it or not i was doing my worst i was trying to get finished so i could go to sleep but she kept on going"

I shook my head "Well your worst kept me up all night"

He smirked and mumbled "I'd like my best to keep you up all night"

"What did you say"

He shook his head "Nothing i'm just giving you a free pass and letting you sleep until about 12 then i want lunch okay"

I nodded and got under my covers. Michael pushed me over to the other side of the bed and got under the covers. I turned around to say something to him and he was already snoring. I smiled a little of the thought of having Michael Jackson in the bed next to me even though we aren't doing anything but sleeping well i don't think i'll be able to sleep i'm too star struct. Oh who am i kidding i'm taking my ass to sleep. I pulled the covers over my head and drifted off to sleep.

A while into sleeping i suddenly felt warm and more comfortable. My phone started ringing and i opened my eyes and saw a long arm around my waist holding my hand. My eyes followed that arm to realize it was attached to Michael. I completely forgot i thought it was some type of dream. I grabbed my phone and answered it "Hey Chelsee!"

"Hey Sammy whatcha doing"

"Just woke up"

"Really why so late"

I glanced at Michael and he still sleeping i sighed "I was up all night hearing my boss and his wife have sex all night they didn't stop until 6 this morning"

She burst out laughing "You're such a virgin Sam"

"Shut up just because you probably could have sleep through it doesn't mean i can i get moody when i'm sleepy and you know this"