The Hug Wasnt Enough

The Hug Wasn't Enough

-

Take note that this is based on TTBGO Season 1 episode 5, Cloudy with a chance of Hugs. Although I did change it up a bit, but if you haven't watched it go watch it now, it'll be more understandable. Thanks and enjoy!

-

———————————————————

Third Person POV

It was a sunny day in troll village, the sun was shining the birds- trolls were singing, it was great. Poppy was enjoying a nice, normal, stroll in the village.. ok well not that normal because she had to dodge almost every troll she walked past because it was..

HUG DAY!

Now you might be thinking,
'Why would you have a day called 'Hug Day' if you Hug everyday already?'

Well well well, ho ho ho I'm so glad you asked. Hug Day, is a day where you're only allowed to give 1 hug or receive 1 hug, once you've given or received a hug, your hug has been taken away. On this day, trolls usually share their hug with sometroll who is very special to them in their lives. Where as on any normal day, you could hug anyone and it wouldn't really have any significant value.

Now, Poppy didn't particularly have someone special, but they were special to her. I'm sure we all know exactly who I'm talking about..

CREEK!- TF IS WRONG WITH U

I'm just teasing, it's Branch.

Poppy could never thank him enough. Everyday she would thank him one way or another. He was always super helpful in the village AND not to mention he did bring back her colours and pretty much the whole village's as well.

Poppy couldn't help but have a goofy smile on her face when she thought of him. She skipped giddily around in search for Branch, who she would soon ask to be her.. huggentine? (Tf?😂) Unbeknownst, Branch had the same intentions. Suddenly out of no where she was being pushed around, causing her to gasp, until she was opposite-

"Cloud guy! Oh, look at you! Someone's been working out!" Poppy said kinda flirtatiously, but didn't mean anything of it.

"Oh. You noticed? But enough about my rock bod." Cloud Guy smirked before taking Poppy's hand.

"How are you, my beautiful queen?" He gently kissed her hand, earning a giggle from Poppy, she thought it was weird but just rolled with it. I mean he is Cloug Guy after all.. I MEAN WHO WEARS SOCKS WITH NO SHOES- Yup, Branch is definitely influencing her... anyways.

"Cloud Guy! You're hilarious, I've missed you." She smiled politely, as she quickly removed her hand from below Cloud Guy's lips.

"Shall we saunter? He said flirtatiously.

I don't think any of them realized, I mean Poppy was too caught up in Cloud Guy's weirdness and Cloud Guy was caught up in.. making Branch jealous..

Yes, right, Branch was standing right there while this all went on. And he.. he was triggered more than you could even begin to comprehend.

You hear that? It's the sound of betrayal

"Ooh, sauntering. That's my third favorite walking style." Poppy was just about to go on her merry way with Cloud Guy's shinanigans when she remembered something...

"OH NO I COMPLETELY FORGOT! I have to go find someone-" Poppy said before her lips got covered by Cloud Guy's finger, causing her to come to a sudden stop in her sentence,

"Shshshshsshhsshhhhhhhh, you can find them later, it's still noon." Cloud Guy shushed her, Poppy was too naive to care what was happening. She just sighed and obliged.