Date Night

Yeah uhm I realized how weird that one scene was because people were getting the wrong idea about it 😂 I decided to just republish it without that scene so those who saw it saw it 😂
~
Chapter Idk 😂🐶

Y'all knew this chapter was coming...

DATE NIGHT!

Yup, Branch has finally cracked out of his shell to go on a date with Poppy, though he was quite prepared for this date, he was nervous as frik. (A/N Frik isn't a swear word in my country but I'm sorry if it is in your country)

He couldn't decide which one was harder, arranging and planning the whole date or actually asking Poppy out, definitely asking her out.

Branch was a bit more open with Poppy than with other trolls, but geez was he nervous, what if something went wrong? What if she rejected his date proposal? What if all the food got cold? So many what ifs! Branch was really in a pickle. (And not an actual pickle because those are for the date)

Branch started walking to Poppy's pod, he made sure to put on very nice perfume and a suit and tie. He had a bouquet of roses in his hand with a note on it, he was nervous but excited at the same time! Their first date as a secret couple, though I wonder how long they can keep this up, how will they hide their romance in public if they love each other so much?

Welp Branch was thinking for too long and was at the door of Poppy's house.
"Ok Branch, we've practiced this, just ask her to go on a date with you, and if she rejects then, run away and never make contact with her again rebuild your bunker and turn grey got it? Got it ok go!" Branch whispered to himself. What a plan Branch, good going you're gonna nail this.

He stood there for a few seconds before knocking, then the door flew open. Poppy, was already dressed in a fancy dress which made his face heat up.

'Wait how did she know I was going to ask her on a date?' Branch thought to himself, but shrugged it off.

"Hey Poppy!" Branch said as enthusiastically as possible without sounding weird.

"Hey Branch! How are you this fine evening?" Poppy said, she was acting weird.

"I'm good thank you Poppy, how would you like me to make your evening greater and go on a date with me?" Branch said, in fact, Poppy was kinda dying inside, it was so cute how he bowed and handed her the roses, she might've just given him a kiss right then and there, but she held back.

Poppy accepted the roses,

"Of course I'll go on a date with you Branchie!" Poppy said, she knew this was coming, which is why she was in a fancy dress.

"Ok m'lady follow me!" Branch said, he offered his hand and she took it. They had to walk around the troll tree so no one would see them going on a date. He couldn't go to a restaurant because everyone would notice them dating, and that couldn't happen, at least not yet.

"Ok Poppy, do you trust me?" Branch asked out of the blue.

"I do trust you Branch." Poppy replied confidently.

"Ok, well I'm going to put a blind fold on you, and I need you to just stay calm and let me lead the way ok?" Branch said as calmly as possible, he didn't want to freak Poppy out.

It was a blue blindfold. Poppy looked at it, then at Branch, then back at the blind fold.

"Don't get me wrong Branch, I do trust you but, isn't it kinda dark and dangerous?" Poppy was actually terrified to do this. She did trust him but she was scared something would happen.

"Ok Poppy, I'm not going to force the blind fold on you, but if you don't put the blind fold on, it will ruin the surprise and, I guess you don't like surprises..." Branch smiled, he was going a great job when he heard Poppy start to get all defensive,