Sleepover

Chapter 7

Readers POV

This takes place when Branch was grey so yeah enjoy ~

Poppy was feeling extra... extra for some reason and thought today was a good day for a sleepover with the snack pack.

She decided to invite them over to her pod quite late at night because she planned an all nighter with them. (Even though they all fell asleep eventually)

All of them had arrived at her house at about 9. They all wore their pj's and came with a sleeping bag.

"Poppy!" The snack pack greeted cheerfully. They all had a group hug (despite it not being hug time yet)

"Guys! I'm so glad you could make it! Just put your sleeping bags in the living room and we can get this night STARTED!" Poppy squealed.

After they had set up their sleeping bags they didn't exactly know what to do, so it was silent until Guy Diamond broke it,

"How about we play a game Poppy?" He said, his voice was less auto tuned than usual.

"Sure! Any suggestions?" Poppy said, looking around the room for any ideas.

"How about we play a game of-"
Chenille started

"Truth or dare!" Satin finished.

"I think that sounds like a great idea!" Creek said.

"Ok who would like to go first?" Poppy said.

"I'll go first!" Dj Suki said,

"Ok, GD, truth or dare?" Suki said, she secretly had a crush on him for a while now but was too afraid to ask him if he liked her back, but truth or dare would give her a chance.

"Dare!" GD exclaimed, he loved trying new things, so dares were a no brainer.

"Uhm- I dare you to... to kiss the person you like!" Suki said, trying not to get her hopes up, just in case he kissed someone else.

"That's going to be a bit hard since... I don't like anyone at the moment." He said, he wasn't upset or anything, he just was a bit embarrassed for some reason.

"Can I have another dare?" He asked, DJ on the other hand was absolutely heart broken, but I mean I guess it's better than kissing someone else, so there technically is still a chance for her, in a sense.

"Ok well uhm, I dare you to, uhm, run around Poppy's pod 20 times!" DJ said, she was finding it real hard to come up with dares, she had a plan, and it was ruined. Sure running around Poppy's pod 20 times wasn't that bad but she couldn't think of anything else on the spot.

"Ok then! Challenge accepted!" GD got up and ran outside.

"Ok who's next?" Suki said, she just wanted to get this night over with already.

"I'LL GO!" Chenille squealed. She looked around the room for who to truth or dare, and then she smirked ever so slightly.

"Poppy, truth or dare?" She giggled.

"Uhm, I guess truth?" She said. Man did Chenille catch her off guard, she was too busy thinking of Branch- I'll stop right there for Poppy's sanity.

"Poppy, do you like, Branch?" Chenille said in a dramatic yet squealish voice.

I bet you Chenille can read minds. How could she have known that she was busy dreaming of you-know-who.

The snack pack leaned in, quite interested in what she had to say.

"What? Why-no why would you ever think that? I don't- don't like Branch." Poppy said, but she was doing that blush. That blush.

"Yeah. Poppy can't like Branch, she likes me remember?" Creek butted in, Poppy didn't even look at him.