Chapter 16!!!!!!

**Day 1 of training camp**

“BEEEEP BEEEEEEP” the sound of an air horn jolts me awake. I look to the door and see that Jordan and I must’ve fallen asleep in the movie room. I look to the door and see Eric and Marc Staal laughing their butts off. I feel Jordan get up and set me back down on the couch. Then watch him tackle Marc to the ground. I step over the wrestling brothers and walk into the kitchen quickly flipping on the lights. I look over at the clock it reads 4:30 am. Those Staal boys are screwed.

“Eric I can’t reach the PAM and Jordan’s currently wrestling Marc” I say readying the can of shaving cream that I keep there for emergencies. Eric appears in the doorway. I keep the shaving cream behind my back waiting for the right moment.

“Being short must suck”

“You would know” Zdeno Chara says walking in and sitting down at the table. The distraction was perfect I open fire with the can of shaving cream completely covering Eric.

“I guess I deserved that” Eric mutters walking off to find a shower. Chara just sits there laughing while I grab the stuff to make pancakes. I look over and see four industrial coffee makers have replaced my one little one. I Dig it out from the cabinet fill it and turn it on.

“So where are the rest of the boys” I ask Chara.

“I don’t really know” he answers.

“It’s okay beautiful, sexy is here” says Seguin walking in in his boxers and flexing. Jordan walks through the door and pushes him out of the way.

“Thanks for announcing my arrival Tyler” He says walking over grabbing me by the waist and kissing me. I pull away and flip all the pancakes noticing I’ve created quite the stack of pancakes. I throw some bacon on the griddle realizing I’m out of pancake batter. Jordan walks over and grabs the big plate of pancakes walking it over to the table that now holds Chara, Eric, Marc, Flowers, Seguin, Izzy, Crosby, Gerbe and drumroll please JEFF SKINNER!!! Yes, I did hug him before Leysa did haha. They ate all my bacon and pancakes so… I made Jordan make me an omelet. I explained to the boys at the table that the entire pens team was my friends and I’s slaves for the week. They found that piece of information to be quite entertaining. Jordan set the omelet down and flopped onto the chair next to me. Not a minute later six chefs bustled in and pushed us out of the kitchen.

“HONEY IM HOME” I hear someone yell. I run to the front door and hug tackle Serina.

“Erm Serina you might want to be quieter… there’s a bunch of giant hockey players sleeping” She nods then walks off to the kitchen. Speaking of giant Hockey players I wonder where Jordan went….

 *zzzt* *zzzt*

Text From: AA Jordan <3

Hey, I went home. Too many people in your house, but I miss you…… Come over?

To: AA Jordan <3

Alright I’ll come but I’m going to sleep as soon as I get there.

From: AA Jordan <3

Okay, Love you! (:

To: AA Jordan <3

I love you too! :D

          I grab the keys to my car thankful to have multiple garage exits because of all the cars and busses clogging our front driveway. I pull up to Jordan’s house and notice a car in the driveway…. That isn’t his. It’s probably his brothers car… oh wait no, it can’t be why she is here? I know who owns that car… Red and Black Range Rover, it was Trinity. The girl that’s been trying to snag Jordan since his brother was signed to the ‘Canes. I open the door and walk into the kitchen to find her standing really close to Jordan running her hands up his chest.