A Hockey Story (Jordan Staal) 8

Authors Note: Okay so I wrote this a few days ago then Wattpad crashed L  Okay so I’m really happy. THE PENS JUST BEAT TAMPA!!!! AHHHH!!! :D I was also listening to a lot of music during this chapter so if it comes up a lot you know why ha-ha. Sorry for the long note. On to the story ;)

Jordan’s P.O.V

          When I walked into the room she was passed out on the bed. She was so darn cute. I threw the covers over her and went to take a shower. When I got out of the shower I threw on a pair of boxers and snuggled next to her. Tomorrows the party but hey it’s Saturday so I can sleep in. YAY! I chuckled and she squirmed a bit making me chuckle more. Then she kicked me maybe I should shut up now. I fell asleep thinking about her.

Ariel’s P.O.V

          I fell asleep only to be woken up by his chest vibrating against my back. What’s that lunatic laughing about! I squirmed a bit which only made him laugh harder. Stupid hockey player I need my sleep I kicked him and he finally stopped chuckling. Idiot.

*****The next morning *****

          I woke up only to be laying on a warm rock. Where the heck am I? I wondered to myself. Ehh who cares I’m comfyish I fell back asleep. I woke up again what felt like hours later and I was still lying on a very warm rock. Wait why was the rock breathing? Why did it have arms? OH MY GOD THE ROCK IS ALIVE AND IT’S GONNA EAT ME AHHHH!!!! I opened my eyes I was staring into Jordan’s blue ones. I would’ve fallen off the bed in shock but his arms were holding me in place.

“What the heck” I asked him.

“I didn’t do it. This is your fault” He answered.

I frowned at him. “So you want to let me go now. I got places to go a shower to see” He let go I fell to the floor.

“Well that was a nice wake up” I muttered glaring at Jordan. He just smirked. Have I mentioned how hot he looks when he smirks? Wow I have to stop I sound like I’m falling for him. Which I’m not. At least I don’t think so? I stalked off to the bathroom. I turned up my radio and hopped in the shower making sure I had towels. It was after I was out of the shower that it hit me I forgot clothes. Stupid boy now I’m going to have to walk out there in a towel and make a dive for the closet. I don’t want to do this. Maybe I’ll be lucky and he went down stairs. Knowing my luck he probably didn’t.

          I stood by the door. 3 2 1 I tore the door open and ran for the closet. When I finally got there I slammed the door I could hear Jordan laughing. Jerk. I got dressed throwing on Hollister sweats and a camisole then I went to Jordan’s suitcase to look for a t-shirt. I was digging through the suit case then I finally found one it was a penguins t-shirt that said Staal on the back. I stood up.

“You like my t-shirt” He whispered in my ear. I jumped. Wow he was really close like REALLY close I could feel his stomach against my back.

“Yeah I do and I’m going to wear it” I replied. I could just see him rolling his eyes behind me.