Chapter 15

So I’m going to skip around a lot in the story from here on out. I’m trying to get to play off season but while getting there and after the fact my updates will be more frequent! I’m sorry I’ve been such a loser about updating, but to write chapters as long as mine it’s a long process! To stop confusion from Derek Roy to Derek Engelland, Derek Roy will go by his first name Engelland by his last. To clear another thing up Flowers, Fleury and Marc is all the same person, the Penguins goalie Marc-Andre Fleury.

**August 2012**

          “Training camp starts soon you ready boys” Leysa asks Derek, Marc, Evgeni and Jordan. Serina and Jared were already with his new team in Rhode Island.

“I am” most of the boys yelled. I grinned from my perch on Jordan’s lap. The n all of the sudden we hear a door slam and a suitcase banging down the stairs. Mikayla and Marc have been fighting since July and we all knew this was coming.

“Marc-Andre its over we are done” Mikayla screams at Marc as she runs out of the house. We hear an engine roar and the peeling of tires as she drives away.

“Flowers what did you do” Evgeni asks Flowers in his heavy Russian accent.

“Couldn’t tell you if I tried” Fleury answered.

“Well then” Izzy mutters from the couch next to Sid.

“When are the rest of the boys coming” Leysa asks.

“They’ll be here over the next three days” Derek answers, Derek broke it off with Leysa because he felt the age gap was too great. They’re back to being best friends.

“So all the invited teams will be staying in the house and houses on the grounds during this week” Izzy exclaims.

“We need reinforcements as soon as possible” Leysa adds.

“Well the wives of the coaches will probably be here and hire chefs for the nights we don’t eat out, but all of the grounds and rinks will be filled with players” Sid explains going all captain mode.

“What teams are coming down” Izzy asks.

“The Sabres, Bruins, Rangers, Hurricanes, Maple Leafs and Red Wings will be attending” Fleury answers.

“SEGUIN IS GONNA BE HERE! AHH!! HE IS SO CUTE!” I yelled. Jordan growled and his arms tightened around my waist.

“He will not be coming near you. Im not losing you” he growls in my ear. I kissed his cheek.

“You know I’m just kidding” I whisper.

“SKINNER IS COMING!! AHHHH!!! I’M GONNA MARRY HIM!!!!” Leysa screams jumping up and down like a fan girl.

“I LOVE GENO SOOOOO MUCH!” says Neal in a high pitch girly voice. Walking into the room and grabbing Evgeni in a bear hug.

“I LOVE YOU STAALSY” Sid yells hug tackling Jordan. Luckily he threw me out of the way just in time. Before I hit the floor I was in someone’s arms and flying down the hall.  

          I look up to see that Joe Vitale is my assailant and Dustin Jeffery has Leysa.

“Catch us if you can” Joe yells cackling like the crazy ginger he is while still running.

“Hey where are you taking my best friends” Derek yells and we hear pounding footsteps.

“FLOWERSSS bring Izzy back” Sid yells. I glance up to see Fleury charging towards us Izzy in his arms quickly catching up. We eventually hit the front doors.