A Hockey Story (Jordan Staal) 5

Authors Note: P.O.V means point of view. (Okay so I lied Rob and Riley came back)

Recap: I showed Serina, Izzy, Mikayla and Leysa to their rooms. I told the guys to sleep in whatever rooms they liked.

Ariel’s P.O.V

          And that’s how I ended up in the situation I’m in now. A very blond very heavy 6’5 monster on top of me.

          “Can’t breathe” I manage to hiss out. He rolls off but not before securing his arms around me like a vice.

“When I said whatever room I didn’t mean mine” I mutter.

“What’s that?” he asks. “Snuggle closer?” 

“Get off me you blond monstrosity” I say.

“I’m comfy so too bad” He says sticking his tongue out. I flip over and act like I’m relaxing. He relaxes too and I take that moment and bite him. He releases immediately I jump up and dash into the hall. I slam into Flowers in the hall.

“Help there’s a blond monstrosity chasing me” I dive behind him.

“Nah I’ll leave you to face your doom” He walks away.

          Then into the hallway comes Jordan

“Crap” I mutter and start sprinting. I end up in the theatre with Mikayla, Flowers, Leysa, Derek, Sid and Izzy. Then Serina comes flying in the room. A second behind her is Ovechkin and the blond monster.  And their holding whip cream……. This is not going to end well.

“Flying flipping fridge doors” I mutter.

“Oh sh*t” I hear Serina say under her breathe.

          Serina, Leysa and I exchange glances. Then Leysa starts screaming about the agonizing pain in her head. The perfect diversion we dive for the door that leads to the kitchen throw open the fridge and grab ice cream and chocolate syrup. Things are about to get pretty messy.

          Serina grins evilly “Let’s make some Sundays”. I manically grin back.

          The door crashes open revealing Jordan and Alex. There armed with whip cream but we have chocolate syrup and ice cream. Serina is armed with a gallon tub of ice cream and I have two bottles of chocolate syrup. They looked at us deviously then started spraying whip cream the same time we started with the ice cream and chocolate syrup. After the guys were covered in Chocolate Syrup and ice cream we planned to make an escape. What we didn’t plan was them blocking the door. They reached out for hugs. I look at Serina and we start running till we get to the other side of the kitchen.

          Eventually they split up and catch us. Then we are all covered in melted ice cream, chocolate syrup and whip cream. Great! Just great!

          Then the door swung open to reveal an extremely surprised Rob. Who just stood there frozen with the door open, completely speechless. Leysa walks over to Rob

“Hey what’s- She stops when she sees the kitchen. Her jaw drops.

“Leysa are you- Derek also sees the kitchen. Riley walks over.

“What the h*ll happened and Why’d I miss it!?! He practically yells. He goes to walk to the fridge and Rina and I spray him with whip cream. He started laughing then everyone else started laughing along. I will admit these have been some of the most awesome few days ever. Who knew I’d have the best days of my life with a bunch of NHL players?

Jordan’s P.O.V

          So I was lying on her bed with her and she freaked out ha-ha typical. After while she seemed to calm down but then SHE BIT ME! SHE FREAKING BIT ME! She then jumped onto the floor and bounded out to the hallway. Wasn’t expecting that. I give her a minute head start then take off after her sliding out of the door way.

“Crap” I hear her mutter and she’s off and running again. Then I reach a cross roads. There are three doors one of which Alex comes out of carrying two bottles of whip cream.

“What’d she do to you” I ask.

“She bit me on the arm” He showed me the teeth marks. I showed him mine.

“Dude maybe their telepathic” I hear him say. I turn to face him again.

“Give me a bottle of whip cream. Revenge time.” I smirk evilly.

We listen for voices. We hear them their coming from the theatre. We bust through the doors and do Ninja rolls.

“What are you idiots doing” Mikayla asks.

“Revenge” I say and she shrugs.

“Where are they” I ask no one in particular.

“Right over there Sherlock” Izzy says pointedly. They give us scared looks.

Then Leysa starts screaming bloody murder.

“MY HEAD HURTS I FEEL LIKE I GOT STABBED AHHHH”  

We are distracted for a split second then I notice their gone. Alex and I sneak over to the door. Then we do a kick like they do in those cop movies. The door swings wide open revealing Serina armed with an ice cream scoop and a gallon tub of ice cream and Ariel with two bottles of chocolate syrup. Oh this is about to get interesting.

                   I don’t know who attacked first but in the end we were all covered in ice cream. Well this is great…. I shake the thought from my head BAD JORDAN! I reprimand myself. Then everyone walks in all surprised and yaddi yaddi yadda.