A Hockey Story (Jordan Staal) 3

Jordan’s P.O.V

          Ariel’s stepfather walks in and tells her that the whole family is leaving. I see her sniffle looking like she’s going to cry. I walk over and envelope her in a bear hug. I let go of her then whine loudly about wanting food. I see her family standing there with their bags. She walks into the kitchen than asks where her Paulo is. He’s on leave according to her mother. Oh and did I mention we are all living here now?

Ariel’s P.O.V

           I hug my brother’s goodbye only glaring at my parents. My mom’s changed since she married him and not for the better. So what to do now…… I walk to the fridge it lacks breakfast ingredients but the sub-zero is full of drinks. I turn on the coffee maker and send everyone to shower. We are going to the supermarket.

**At the supermarket**

          I’m sitting in a cart that a disguised Jordan is pushing making him turn and drive near the stuff we needed so I could grab it. Then he walks over and pulls me out of the cart. He kisses me and walks away.  He ended my cart ride I mentally mope. Then I see Leysa and Mikayla skidding around the corner Serina chasing them. I wonder what they threw at each other. Then Mikayla and Leysa see me……..too late! They barrel into me full speed. We go flying and I expect the ground to hurt but instead we landed on top of Jordan and Sid. His disguise falls off. Some lady that was in the isle starts shouting.

“Oh my god It’s Jordan Staal and Sidney Crosby” Ovie, Flowers and Derek are there in seconds. Jordan grabs me like a football and starts running out to the parking lot. Izzy and Sid running behind us. We all jump into the car and lock the doors. I text Serina you and Leysa finish the shopping see you at home.  Jordan starts to drive away.

“Sorry about that” Sid says smirking. “They just can’t resist me”

That earns him a punch from Izzy.

“Owwieee” He whines like a four year old.

“You know for being in the NHL you guys sure do whine a lot” Jordan frowns, Sid glares and Izzy laughs.  

When we get to the house I notice a horse trailer and a rather mad looking driver at the gates. Jordan pulls up and rolls down the window.

“Are you the owner of these satanic beasts” He asks his back turned.

“Izzy did you get your horses shipped here” I asked her.

“Sh*t I forgot they were coming” She answered.

“Why yes I am” Came Jordan’s Reply.

Then the guy decided to turn around and his cigarette fell right out of his mouth. 

“Y-Y-Y-Your Jordan Staal” He said appalled.

“Yes I am now will you follow me to the barn” Jordan says.

The guy nods and starts the truck I open the gates and we head towards the barns. Izzy helps him unload the “Satanic beasts” Her barrel horse Dakota and a beautiful Warm blood I’d never seen before. She said her name was La Belle She was a beautiful grey color. It was going to be tons of fun training with them.

After me and Izzy went on a trail we marched back up to the house and straight to shower. When we come down stairs it smells like cooking and we KNOW it’s not any of the guys. There standing over 4 frying pans in Serina and Leysa. Mikayla's flitting around with orange juice and I go to make pancakes while Izzy makes waffles. When we are finished we set everything on the table and start eating. I’m appalled at how much these boys can eat. All the sudden Derek looks down at his watch.

“Dudes practice” he yells and they all race to get their stuff.

They all hop in their cars and start driving like the Indy 500. Leysa, Serina, Mikayla, Izzy and I start laughing. Then I take a picture. OH that’s one for the memory book. After a while our sides hurt from laughing. Leysa suggests we go clean up and we do. My mom fired the cleaning staff too. After cleaning up we decide to go for a swim. We were floating on floaties and talking about everything. Then Mikayla screams and Leysa yells.

“Look Out” Serina screams. Then I’m under water. There is only one person who would’ve done this.

“JORDAN YOU LOSER” I yell.

“Ouch hurtful” I hear my best friend rob say.

“ROBBY” We all yell at the same time.

Then we hear a voice. It sounds like Riley our other best friend. He walks in the door. Everyone yells RILESS!!

“Jinx you all owe me a soda” He says smiling.

Then Jordan, Sid, Ovie, Derek and Flowers walk in. They look at us girls then at Riley and Rob. Ovie looks mad. Derek runs over and does awkward man hugs with them but Flowers, Sid and Jordan just stand there.  

Then Derek yells “Hey dudes come meet my best friends”.