A Hockey Story (Jordan Staal) 8.5

Authors Note: Chapter nines going to be a pretty big chapter so this is 8.5 ha-ha So penguins got slammed last night but their still ahead(thank god) I didn’t watch the game because I was busy but I heard the score and I’m not going to lie I cried a lot. Hockey is like my life (and I don’t even play) ha-ha.

Jordan’s P.O.V~

Wow so those were the girls that threw tampons at Alex a few years ago. I remember how mad he looked in the YouTube vid I can’t imagine him that mad in person. After we got home all the guys decided to go play COD let me say I totally owned Ovechkin (despite what he says). I wonder what Ariel’s wearing tonight I thought to myself. My brain wanders to underneath the dress…… WHOA WHOA BAD JORDAN! I sold my self.

Ariel’s P.O.V~ 

          We are all getting ready I’m almost done when I hear shouting.

          “YOU PEOPLE ARE SO SLOW” I hear someone yell. More likely than not Ovechkin. Him and his Russianness…. I wonder if the guys got a limo I hear a knock outside the door I find Rina, Leysa and Izzy.

          “Where’s Mikayla” I ask.

          “Well uhm” Izzy stutters.

          “Shelockedherselfinherroomandrefusestocomeoutclaimingshehasastomachache” Serina blurts.

“She locked herself in her room and won’t come out because she has a stomach ache” I ask giving them the you have got to be kidding me look. They all nod. I walk to her room.

“Mikayla I know you’re in there open the god dang door” I scream.

Jordan P.O.V

          Where the heck are they? What’s taking so long? I wonder. Then I hear talking Its Serina Izzy and Ariel. I hear Ariel first.

“She locked herself and refuses to come out because of a stomach ache” I hear her ask I can hear the disbelief in her voice. I hear footsteps running towards where Mikayla and Flowers are staying.

“Mikayla I know you’re in there open the mother trucking door” She screams.

          Marc chose that moment to run up the stairs. I ran after him what I saw made me stop dead in my tracks. It was Ariel she was wearing a rather short light blue dress with a huge wrap around black ribbon tied at the side. She was stunningly beautiful.

“Like what you see” she said smirking. She just caught me and she used my retort! I shake my head and smirk back.

“Jordan what are you thinking” she says looking scared. I feign innocence and try to shake the bad thoughts well they weren’t bad just rather inappropriate. I shake the thoughts from my head and give her a genuine smile she smiles back. Then I see Mikayla and Fleury emerging from the room both smiling. Well I guess that’s fixed but I really don’t think Ariel’s dress should be that short it’s going to drive guys crazy. It’s already driven me mad.

Ariel’s P.O.V~

          Okay so he won’t stop staring. I mean I know I look good but he’s creeping me out. Okay well not creeping me out he’s too fine to do that. Enough of my inner ramblings. Mikayla and Fleury finally came out of their room and we all went down stairs. Jordan and I followed Flowers and Mikayla down stairs then I yelled for Leysa, Serina and Izzy. I watched Derek’s, Alex’s and Sides expressions totally morph into awe. They looked amazing we all did actually. The guys were all wearing black or blue jeans and black button up shirts and let me say they looked really good.