A Hockey Strory (Jordan Staal) 9

We walked out of the limo and into the hotel. It was only 1am but everyone looked so tired. Now would be the perfect time to totally spaz. Is anyone wearing a hat…. Wait Jordan is so is Sid I smirk and whisper my plan to Mikayla. She smiles a devilish glimmer in her eyes. We glance at each other grab their hats and take off sprinting through the hotel. We hear the thundering of steps behind us. I hope it’s not everyone I signal Mikayla to split up. We were both completely barefoot and running through the hotel.

          We got a lot of weird looks but I think I lost them. Then I was grabbed from behind, “AHHHHH LET GO OF ME KIDNAP! RAPE! HELPPP MEE!!!”

“Will you shut up” I’m tossed over the back of a rather large guy. I see the back of his shirt it looks like it says Justin Beiber. Wow I’m going insane. Haha it would be really cool to meet him Leysa would be so happy with me haha. Personally I’d be ecstatic to meet Christian Beadles or Kurt from Glee yes meeting Cris Colfer is one of my dreams. I thought about that for a while and didn’t even realize I had been set down. I blinked. Was I hallucinating? Or was that the Beibs in front of me.

“Uhm hey. Wanna tell me why I was just dragged over here” I ask him. He shrugs.

“You looked like you were having fun and I was bored” He responded.

“What no fan girls” I ask just then my phone starts to ring. It was playing love me sang by none other the guy in front of me. I flipped it open knowing it was Jordan.

“Where are you” He asked.

“Hey Justin. Where are we?”

“Penthouse 2” He answered. I quickly relayed the info to Jordan he said we were right next door. Next thing I knew Leysa was at the door.

“Who’s Justin” She asked.

“I am” Justin said poking his head out from the door. Her eyes went as big as saucers I thought she was going to faint but then she said.

“Can I touch the hair?”

“Uhm sure” He said looking at her funny. Then everyone else came in. Mikayla screamed, Serina and Izzy only shrugged and went to sit on the couches with the guys.

“So what is there to do in Canada at two in the morning” Izzy asked no one in particular. There are three shouts. Two say McDonalds and one says Tim Horton’s. McDonalds it is.

“Can we go pick up my friends too? Their still up” Justin says.

“Christian Beadles” I say my eyes the size of saucers “That kid is amazingly funny” 

“Yeah haha. Him Ryan and Chaz”

“Wicked” I hear Leysa say. We all pile in the limo.

** Around 4 in the morning **

“That was the best McDonalds trip ever” Mikayla practically yells.

“Thanks for the ride guys. Text us anytime”

“You betcha” Christian yells. If possible he was even funnier in person.  

Then I get a text I expect an invite to the wedding ~ Justin.

          Weird I think to myself. I text him back. Sure when and if I get married :P~ Ariel.

          I walk to the penthouse and collapse on the nearest couch.

“Ariel get up you need to put pajamas on before you crash there” Jordan says. I feel strong arms lift me off the couch I hear the murmured calls of good night and I feel myself being sat down. I feel sweats and a sweatshirt being placed in my hand.

“Put these on” Jordan says then I hear the bathroom door close. He’s probably changing too. I put on the way too big sweats and oversized t-shirt then crawl into bed. I fall asleep wondering what Justin was talking about.

          Ugh sunlight why must you wake me up. I then heard laughter I guess I said that out loud. I open my eyes to see Jordan looking down at me.

“Morning” He says lightly brushing his lips to mine. I get up and head for the shower with my tooth brush and shower stuff. I look at the t-shirt it’s a Nike shirt and the sweats he gave me said Staal down the leg. I’m so stealing these sweats even if their like 10 sizes too big.

          I opened the bathroom door and walked smack into Jordan.

“Well hello haha when are we leaving?”

“Uhh as soon as everyone’s awake and showered” He responded. Stupid Lazy bums. I walk into the kitchen I have on a fresh t-shirt but I didn’t want to ditch the pants so I kept them. Leysa’s sitting in the kitchen eating Belgian waffles with strawberries and whip cream. I walk over to her and steal a waffle. I dig in.

“I think I’m about to burst” Leysa says. We had just finished 3 Belgian waffles each.

“I feel like a lard” I mutter. At that second Mikayla bounds into the room.

“Where are the waffles” We lean back and groan.

“YOU ATE 3 WAFFLES EACH” She practically screams at that moment the waffle maker goes off.

“That waffle maker just saved your butts” We hear and Izzy strolls in grabbing froot loops off the table. Then Sid comes walking through the doors.

“Food” he grabs the nearest box of cereal and pours a bowl. I give him a funny look.

“Where are all the waffles” Derek asks walking in. Leysa and I sit there smirking.

“You two would eat all the waffles” Jordan says walking in and grabbing the cocoa puffs. Serina and Ovechkin walk in last both grabbing Wheaties. Weirdos.  

“So we going home today” I ask no one in particular.

“Back to your house yes, but Pittsburgh no tomorrow” Fleury says in that French accent that sounds kinda funny.

          I walk to the fridge and grab a giant bottle of FIJI water. I love the bottles. Their all cool and squarish. Okay so long story short we all grabbed our bags and got in the limo. The first 10 minutes were uneventful till we noticed screaming girls with I <3 Justin Beiber signs. Where the heck are we? I glare at Sid.

“Where are we?”

“A Justin Beiber Concert We are picking him up” 

“WHAT” Chorus Mikayla, Leysa and I. Just then the limo door opens and Justin, Christian and Ryan fly in the door. Then the limo takes off and we all crack up.

“Wait aren’t we going home” I Question.

“We are going home” Leysa replies.

“And we’re coming with” Christian screams. 

A/N: This was seven pages on word and a pretty big chapter considering the additions to the story.