A Hockey Story (Jordan Staal) 4

Authors Note: Riley’s a dude. Just thought I’d mention that.

Ariel’s P.O.V

After all the introductions were made everyone calmed down a bit. We all got out and went to shower and change for dinner. We decided to go to outback. Mainly because Sid was whining that he wanted Prime Rib. We all just sat down wherever. I turned to Rob and Riley.

“So how did you guys get here” I ask.

“Well Rob found me pterodactyl hunting on his land. He was going to call the police till I caught one and we rode it here” Riley replies a completely serious look on his face.

I rolled my eyes and turned to Rob.

“He’s serious. He was standing in my backyard waving two corndogs running around saying here pterodactyl come here Mr. Pterodactyl”

I started laughing then so did Rob, Serina, Izzy and Leysa. All getting a mental picture of Riley running around in front of a mansion waving corndogs. Mikayla, Jordan, Sid and Alex were looking at us like we have gone completely bonkers.

          “Dude what are those New Yorkers on” I hear Sid mutter to Ovie.

          When we all get a grip and stop laughing we see the guy’s faces and laugh even harder. When we are finally done laughing there are tears in our eyes.

“Should we tell them” Izzy asks.

“NOOOOOOOOOO!” Riley spastically yells.  

          After that all you hear is the quiet chatter of the restaurant and forks and knives against plates.  When I finish eating I turn to Rob.

          “How did you really get here” I ask.

          “We took my private jet” He said with a smirk.

          “Wait Private WHAT?” I ask.

          Jet. My parent’s hotel took off and is now a chain hotel. So we kicked back and bought a jet” Rob tells me. “Where have you been?”

          “Cheeseburger Paradise” I respond with a completely straight face. He gives me a weird look. Then we start laughing.

Riley gives us a funny look. Only making me laugh harder. I fall off my chair. When I finally stop laughing I don’t want to get up so I just sit there till some waiter almost steps on me. Then I get up and sit on my chair. They all look at me funny so I stick my tongue out at them.

“Losers” I mutter.

          We all get ready to go. Ovechkin pays for dinner we all say thank you then head out to the cars we came here in. In Jordan’s car Sid, Izzy and I. In Alex’s car Serina, Mikayla and Flowers. Last but not least Riley, Rob,Leysa and Derek. When we get back to the house Rob and Riley say they have to leave. Riley has skateboards to design and Rob has to go back to the site their building his hotel on Neville Island. We say bye and they promise they’ll visit again. When we get inside I show Serina, Izzy, Mikayla and Leysa their rooms. I tell the guys to use whatever rooms they like.