A Hockey Story (Jordan Staal) 7

Ariel’s P.O.V

I find them in the kitchen. Standing around arguing about what kind of take out they want. Wow this is sad. I walk into the middle of them.

“Okay so since the only one not arguing is Flowers he picks” Flowers chose Chinese and Jordan volunteered to pick it up. I walked down to the barn after they left. I had to work Finn. I decided to go to the outdoor show jumping course. We were doing excellent He was clearing all the fences with room to spare and I was so in the zone I didn’t notice all my friends watching. I didn’t notice till I came off the course and heard clapping. I smiled brightly. I got off and took him into the barn. I finished grooming him and putting him away then I walked up to the house.

As soon as I got there I ran upstairs to take a shower. I then got dressed in a pair of Hollister sweats and a new tank top. I walked down stairs to see everyone contently eating their take out. I see Leysa eating sesame chicken I walk over with a fork and start eating. Then Jordan walks by with egg rolls I jump on his back.

          “Give me an egg roll and no one gets hurt” I whisper in his ear. I see him roll his eyes. He hands me an egg roll. I smile kiss his cheek and jump off his back.

          “Thanks Staalzie” I say and I waltz away to search the fridge for soy sauce. I find none so I eat my egg roll plain. I then walk upstairs and I take Leysa, Izzy, Serina and Mikayla with me. We all sit down in a circle.

“Okay so I’m noticing who all of you like and I have no problem just wondering like where you are in your relationships” I ask.

          Mikayla and Serina start blushing Leysa, Izzy and I crack up. Izzy and Leysa put up two fingers and I just look down.

“You’ve only kissed him” Serina exclaims.

“I’m not you” I retort.

“Touché” She says.

          “So road trip to New York” I ask.

          “Sure schools almost out there” Leysa says.

          “All right so we’ll set up a place and have a graduation party”

          “Sound good” I ask.

          I got a chorus of yes from all of them.

“So go pack your summer and club clothes we’ll leave in the morning and stay at my old house”

“Wicked” Izzy says smirking.

“Mad awesome but I graduated last year” Whines Mikayla.

“Better call my parents” Leysa says.

“Ditto” Rina adds.

“We’ll all fit at my place every room has a king sized bed”

“Okay night Ariel” Izzy and Serina say walking out. Leysa and Mikayla stay and we help each other pack. I quickly yell through the intercom system.

“Get packing we leave at ten tomorrow”

          Then there’s knocking at my door its Jordan and Sid.

          “We need less conspicuous cars. We’ll wake up early to go buy them be ready at eight”

          I lay down on my bed and tried to fall asleep when someone lay down next to me. I was too lazy to do anything about it so I just snuggled with the person.  My alarm went off at seven waking me up. I looked over to see who the cover hogger was. It was of course Jordan who looked really cute when he was sleeping. I tried to sit up only to be restrained by a massive arm.