A Hockey Story (Jordan Staal) 2

Authors Note: idareyouxx has the other end of the story told from Leysa’s point of view. It tells you what happened during 17 minutes in heaven and why they look defeated.

Ariel’s P.O.V

          Okay so let’s recap. I had just been screamed at and slapped one of the hottest players in the NHL. Now I’m sitting on the bench and he’s just standing there. What have I gotten myself into?!

          So I sat there on the bench scared to look up at him. That he’d hate me. Surprisingly that thought hurt it hurt a lot. He sits down next to me and rubs the back of his neck. I’m going to apologize even if what he said hurt I had no business slapping him.

          “I’m- I don’t even get to finish my sorry. He cut off my sorry by kissing me. Okay so I was kissing Jordan Staal and it felt great! He pulled away and looked at me.

“You shouldn’t be the one saying sorry I should it wasn’t right to yell at you like that” He said still looking in my eyes.

“So no matter how much I love this sap” Izzy says grinning from Sid's back.

“We’ve seen enough” finishes Sid.

          Hmm wonder what’s going on there? We all walk back to the house and into the arcade. Serina and Ovechkin are nowhere to be seen. I walk over to Leysa who’s sitting on Derek’s lap. I’m not surprised they had always secretly had a thing for each other.

          I see Serina sitting with Ovechkin in a double bean bag. They both look defeated. I wonder what happened.

“This day cannot get any weirder” I state. Then I notice Fleury holding Mikayla's hand.

“Okay it just got weirder I’m going to go to sleep and hope it’s a dream” They all laugh as I flop down on my sleeping bag. Everyone else does the same.

“Anyone disturbs my sleep or I hear any monkey business the wrath of a sleepy me isn’t very funny” I say before I fall asleep.

          At what feels like 8am I feel a hand shaking my shoulder. It’s Izzy wearing an evil smirk. Mikayla, Leysa and Rina are out cold along with everyone else. We walk out of the arcade.  I lead her to my room and open a drawer. A pranksters dream Shaving cream, cheap make up, sharpie, air horns the whole shebang. She grins widely. Boy are they in for a rude awakening. We start filling water balloons with ice cold water. Then we put them in a laundry basket and grab a sharpie and some make up. We put sharpie and make up on everyone else including ourselves. We leave Derek without any.

          Then we go and grab the water balloons and air horns. Izzy makes the air horn go off then I start throwing the water balloons at everyone in the room. That is until Mikayla tackles us. She is NOT a morning person. We fall to the ground and start laughing hysterically. Then the guys notice that Derek’s the only one without make up and start yelling at him. He is completely be wildered. Izzy and I are still on the ground. Then as if on cue my step dad walks in.

“Well uhm well there’s really nothing I can say". I just didn’t know you boys were like that” He says an oh my gosh look on his face.

“Ariel I just came to tell you that I have business to attend to and your mother and brothers are coming with me” He says and walks out.

          What a great goodbye. I frown and start to sniffle. In a second I’m in a bear hug. Jordan. Of course. He lets go then complains about being hungry. We all walk down to the kitchen to find the chef ISNT THERE! Then I notice my “Family” standing there with their bags.

“Mom, Where’s Paulo?”

“Oh, honey he is on leave for a while for we won’t be here by the way the guys that are here now will be living here for the next two years or as long as they can stay”

          My jaw drops. I’m in shock, their leaving me. With some NHL players and my best friends in a huge mansion with a couple million? I’ll live. Aha This is going to be great!