Chapter 11

I think my ears are bleeding. That was the worst Beadles rendition in the history of the world. I so wish I had brought my IPOD. I peek my face out from the crook of Jordan's neck.

"That was painful"

"We're going up next" Mikayla and Izzy scream simultaneously. They do a beautiful rendition of knives and pens by Black Veil Brides. Serina and Ryan go after them and sing Lose yourself by Eminem. After them Leysa goes up and sings Price tag with Christian. Then last to go are Justin and I we sing Two is better than one by Boys like girls and Taylor Swift.

"Better look out Gronk looks like Justin's stealing your girl" Fleury teases. I look at Jordan who quickly closes the distance between us and picks me up. I look at him for a minute then reach up to kiss him. He kisses back with passion. His arms wind tighter around my waist and I twine my fingers in his hair. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance. I deny him so he starts nibbling on my lip. I hear someone clear their throat. I look down embarassed.

"You don't have to be embarassed, I have nothing against PDA" Says Derek smirking. I punch him in the arm.

"Can we go" asks Mikayla looking tired.

"Yeah"

***At home, the next morning***

"PURPLE PLATYPI ARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN ORANGE OCTIPI END OF STORY" I scream running up the stairs. I run into my room and jump in the closet only to land on someone?

"AHHHHHH RA-" my words are cut off by someones hand.

"Stop screaming its just me" Jordan whispers. I immediately relax against him.

"Wait why are you in my closet" I question lifting an eyebrow.

"Leysa told me this was the first place you would run too and we need to talk" he explains.

"Okay talk away Gronk" I say smirking.

"I was wondering if you'd go on a date with me" he says

"Yes of course" I say beaming.

"Wear something nice" he murmurs.

He then picks me up gives me a quick kiss and walks away. I head down the the barn only to find Izzy already there. She's tacking up Lola the barrel mare she's had since she was thirteen.

"Let's go on a trail" she questions.

"I also expect you to spill. I know that mega watt smile isn't just because of my pretty face"

"Okay" I mutter pulling out my barrel horse a tri colored paint mare named Tango.

"You wanna run a few patterns first" I question.

"You have a barrel arena here to" Izzy exclaims.

"The warm up ring has timers all we have to do is set the barrels up"

We did best two out of three Izzy won. We left the warm up ring and I started walking towards the woods. Izzy followed pulling even when the trail widened.

"So what happened"

"Well he asked me on a date" I reply beaming.

"After a kiss like that he would be stupid not to"

"He told me to wear something nice so Im guesing its formal" I mutter.

"I wish Sid would grow a pair and ask me on a date. Like I don't even care if its Pizza and a movie anything would be nice"

"Oh hun Im sure he'll ask you soon. You wanna go shopping?"

"Yes, haha your gonna need a dress"

"And we're gonna get you some date clothes" I say winking. By now we're back at the barn we start untacking our horses then we turn them outside. We both head up to our rooms to get showered and dressed to go to the mall.

I get down stairs before Izzy only to find Jordan and Sid in the game room playing COD. Wow what typical guys. I walk over to Jordan and sit on his lap.

"Your gonna make me lo-" I cut him off by kissing him. Which he tried to turn into a make out session but fails. I pull back and smile at him.

"Can I drive the Aston" I ask with my best puppy dog face.

"No but I have a surprise for you in the garage" he says pulling us up and grabbing my hand.

We get to the garage and sitting there in all its gold, black and white glory is a Lamborghini Aventador. I gasp.

"No freaking way, this isn't supposed to come out till next year" I scream hugging him.

"We're sharing it but I want you to drive it to all penguins related things"

I smile a really big smile. "Can I take it to the mall" I ask.

"I wouldn't have showed you it if I didn't want you to drive it" he says smirking. I kiss him and walk down to the car. Izzy shows up in the door to the garage.

"Whoa that is one awesome car" Izzy mutters her eyes the size of saucers. Jordan throws me the keys.

"Come on let's go to the mall Izzy"

"See you later ladies. Pick out something nice for our date Ariel" jordan says waving as we pull out.

We make it to the mall in half the time. When we get there press immediately swarms the car. I pass Izzy a pair of Ray Bans. I found them in the consul with a note.

~Press is going to be horrible. These should help a bit.

~ <3 Jordan, Justin and Sid.

"Okay you ready"

"Yeah let's go" we fling open our doors and truck through the press. "Is it true your the girlfriends of Pittsburgh's star players" "Is it true your Justin Biebers long lost sister" "How are things with Staal and Crosby" and a ton of other shouts of close to the same thing. The flash bulbs were going nuts. As soon as we got in the mall. We sat on a bench. I pull out my cell and dial Jordan.

**Ring**

J: Hello.

Me: Hi Gronk

J: What's wrong?

Me: We just got mauled by the press.

J: okay Sid and I will be there in 30 minutes. Will you last till then?

Me: Yeah. Call me when you get here. Bye.

J:bye.

The first store Izzy and I walk in I find a dress Its black sparkle fabric with a gold ribbon right under the bust. Izzy finds a dress too Its lime green and white. We high five buy the dresses and head back to our bench.

My phone rings.

Me:Hey Jordan. Where are you guys?

J: right outside the main entrance.

Me: Okay. What car?

J: I just gave the spare keys to the Aventador to Fleury, But Sid and I are in the Escalade. Do you want us to come in and get you?

Me: No, We'll make a run for it.

J:Okay good luck, see you in a few.

Me: Bye.

We ran through the press shoving with all or might they just would not let us through. Then Flowers jumps out of the back seat. He runs for the Aventador temporarily distracting the press. While they were distracted we jumped in the Escalade. As soon as the door closes Sid peels out. I don't think I've ever seen him drive this fast.