Chapter 20: Wedding Preparations

It is about a month after the event with Yui's parents and Karl Heinz. Now, all that's left is planning the wedding. The brothers, both Sakamaki and Mukami, are now back in their mansions. Yui has to be put with the Mukami since both of them are following any wedding tradition.

Not to meet before their wedding day.

They decided to do it all over again, that means the wedding places will be put to somewhere else, the reception will be different, and everything will be replaces with something brand new.

"What about my old dress?" Yui ask. They are now having dinner when it is still day light outside.

"We put.....fire on them....and turn them....to ashes" Azusa explains, Yui's face turns into a frown.

"But why? The dress costs so much" she remembered when she went shopping with her uncle. He insisted that the dress should be luxury and made by the best designers in the world.

"Hiding the evidence" Yuma added.

"I really like it.." Yui saddens more.

"We can always buy another one! Come on, I know a friend!" Kou said to cheer her up. Yui's eyes brighten, she puts on a smile again. She nods, even though they have to spend more money on the wedding, she is glad that she could choose a much simpler dress.

Kou and Yui prepare to go out, with the car waiting in front of the mansion. "I'll go with them, to make sure Kou doesn't do anything stupid." Ruki said, he goes to the car, keeps saying that Kou will mess up any time. In the mean time, Yuma and Azusa will be planning the event and the cater.

"I'll go call the event organizer for the ceremony and reception." Yuma said, he also goes out to town to find one.

"alright...do you...need...any help?" Azusa said,

"I'll be fine, why don't look through the invitation and see if there's anyone decline?" Azusa looked at the pile, no a mountain of invitation that just arrived. Azusa smiled, thinking it is a torture for him to enjoy.

"Al..right..I'll leave...the decorations...to you...and the cooking....as well..." he said, as he looks at the list and put a cross if there is anyone not coming. Yuma still finds it creepy for him to enjoy it, he couldn't at all. He is so sure that everything will be easy, hopefully he could help with which decoration that suits the couple most.

-.-

"Wine tasting?"Ayato asks.

Back with the Sakamaki, the brothers are waiting inside the limousine. They are off to go meet a wine seller at the most popular vineyard in Japan.

"What do you think we'll we doing today?" Reiji still the same, looks at the book that is filled with the schedule which they'll be doing at this short amount of time they have.

"Dunno, rearrange the last wedding?" Ayato is slump against the leather seat, he thought he could go out the town by himself and find the right wedding present for Yui.

"We removed them all because you wrecked them pretty hard. The wine tasting is sacred for our colony, so just sit back and don't do anything stupid before the wedding." Reiji added.

"Whatever."

-.-

"What do you think?"Yui said as she twirled her dress. It's a A-line dress, with empire waist and lace.

They are now at the dress shop, special for wedding dresses only. Kou's friend, is one of the famous designer that most celebrity wants to have their hands on the dresses. It's simple but elegant as he quoted. This friend of Kou's is a man, with eccentric accent, that's what Ruki's first impression of him.