Chapter 19: Peace

"L-laito?"

"In the flesh. Took you some time to finally confess your true feelings" The others are behind them, both the Sakamakis and the Mukamis.

"Wait! Were you guys involved with this plan? With that man?!"

"Yes, because we have decided to let Yui find her own happiness" Laito was about to hug Yui from behind when a hand grabbed his shoulder first. Ayato already had his arms on her waist, making her flush.

"Most of the reason is if you failed, one of us would get to have her as our bride" Kanato said, he was a bit sad that Ayato didn't give Yui up, but because he wants Yui to be happy, he has to let her go.

"You guys are pathetic"

"You're the pathetic one, how could you call your father in law bastard" Shu said, he and the rest of the brothers are enjoying the scene they have just watched not long ago, especially when Ayato called names to his father in law.

"You mean the one who was speaking by the speaker is.."

"Yeah shrimp brain" Subaru snickered, by the look at Ayato and Yui's face, it made them all laughed.

"What matter is that Yui finally decided to spend her life with him. At least we get to see you everyday" Laito said, beaming that Yui didn't have to move out again. The brothers began to go to Ayato's side. Ayato let Yui go to have a talk with the Mukamis while the Sakamaki brothers are now teasing their brother because what he did to Yui's dad.

"Then Ruki...was it all a charade when we were at the fountain?" She looked him in the eyes. Ruki had a soft look at her, he patted her head.

"No...I really meant it when I suggested that we should elope. But you love him more, and I could see that there's no us" Yui smiled at his understanding. She looked at behind to see Yuma, Kou, and Azusa, giving her a congratulate look.

"Will you guys be moving out?"

"No kidding! I couldn't stand it living with them. They never cleaned up their mess" Yuma joked, that was heard by the Sakamakis but they decided to let it go today.

"May I ask what mess they made now?" Yui asked. She has been living with them since she was a child, but never has she seen the mess they made, at least they try to not make it seen.

"Didn't you see it? There was a-" Kou tried to explain to her about the "I'm sorry" cake to Yui but ended up burning the kitchen and exploding the kitchenware. But he was being shut by Azusa's hand

"Uh..nothing...you should....be...concerning of..." Azusa threatened to expose his doll collection if he said anything about the incident. As Yui happily talked to the brothers, one of the butler came in to fetch Yui and Ayato to Karl's study room.

They arrived at the room, hand in hand. The room was just like the furniture at the mansion red velvet couch with stacks of books around the walls, a wooden table near the huge glass window and there he is, sitting on his velvet chair. As they took their seat, Karl wishes them his congratulations and his blessings on their marriage(again).

"The important is that Yui's parents could finally be in peace, and has agreed to let Yui marry Ayato"

"Karl, when did my parents found out that I was about to get marry, and how did their spirits wander to here?"

"As you see, I could visit to the other world, there I met your parents. Giving them the update about your life, they weren't so sure of Ayato being your match. I also wasn't that sure that my son would take care of you well"

"Thanks a lot old man for the support" Karl coughed a bit before continuing what he said.

"As I was saying, your parents love you so much Yui. They wanted to get to know Ayato, so I devised a plan. I ask the others to help me, and the Mukamis, which I saved them from the orphanage, to help you guys a bit" Ayato and Yui were both shocked. Their marriage were postponed because of a small matter, and not to mention that Karl just had to to the extravagant way on this trusting test.

"Months full of dramas, which I find it entertaining than any drama movies these days" Ayato rolled his eyes, Yui smiled at her father in law.

"Both of them saw how Ayato taken care of Yui whether she has forgotten him or she hates him. Because both of your feelings reach to your hearts and I could assure you that Yui's parents have given their blessings to the both of you" He said, smiling proudly for both of them.

"Karl, you have gone far about the plan you used to us, but you did it to help my parents and I appreciate the help. Thank you.." Yui said, she hugged him just like how she used to when she was a child.

"Tomorrow, we will visit your parents grave, it's been a long time since you visit them, right?" Ayato suggested, Karl agreed, followed by Yui. It has been some time since Yui visited them. The last time they visited them when uncle Oliver, Yui's uncle came to take her away.

The next week gone by, the whole family went to the grave of Yui's parents. Each handing out flowers, while Yui sent prayers that they are well, and her thanks for the support. When they already finished, they went to a restaurant near. With that, they are able to eat peacefully, happily and Yui couldn't be more blessed than she is now.

"So, when is the wedding going to be held?" Everyone looked at the couple, they answered

"Soon"

"December"

Both of them looked at each other, the rest could only laughed at the different sides the couple are arguing about their wedding dates. Here we go again!

-•-

Author's Note: Okay so, apparently there are still one or two or more chapters left before I end it. Also, I will not be continue to write any sequel after this book, this will be the last Diabolik Lovers book. Why? Because i got accepted at a University in the States, so I will be too busy and can't handle the pressure at first. And that, I can't continue further...*Holding my tears that can't stop flowing*

Secondly, anyone wants to guess what the next chapter will be about? Here's a bit of a preview for the next chapter:

No wine for you Sir, you had yours before!

A party?

I don't like the color, can you try this?

The best man goes to...

Until next time everyone!!

SwanDarling17 :)