Chapter 13: Step 3- Recovery: part 2

"Yui, wake up" she opened her eyes, rubbing it to clear off the dust from her eyelids. When she finally woke up, she saw Yuma.

"Hm...Yuma..? Why are you in here?" She sat up from her bed.

"The others are away, we're the only one in here" she looked outside, it's still day time. The sun is out, maybe it's already late afternoon looking from the sun went towards the west.

"And the purpose of waking me up is..?"

"We're gonna do some gardening" then he left. She prepared for the day, wearing my usual clothes. She looked at the mirror, under her eyes formed a slight dark circles around.

Yui kept thinking what just happen back at the carnival. Ayato have officially broken up with her. He has been avoiding her ever since and she did the same. Yesterday, Kou manage to get her out of her room, and went to his concert. It went well, with the crowds cheering for him. Three hours later, he took her to eat, even though Yui didn't want to,but he insisted her or they'll have to sit in this place until she eats. Which she she did. She went to her room after that. On her way, she saw Ayato with another girl on his arms. She went back being depressed, but she decided that she wanted to stay strong. She doesn't want to be called weak.

-•-

"Yuma, is this right?" Yui showed him about planting the saplings on the ground.

"Yeah, just keep doing it like that to the others and it'll turn out great" he said while watering the plants.

It turned out to be a sunny day today. It was mid afternoon that time when they arrived at Yuma's garden by the east. The west belongs to Subaru's roses and there are a few land on the east, so Yuma decided to make it like it's his own. Yui was being taught on how to make farms whenever Yuma is around. She finished her planting and went to grab the water can. As she and Yuma was finished tending his garden, they went to Subaru's next.

"Hey Yuma.." he turned to look at her

"What?"

"...why do you want to tend Dubaru's garden? You usually don't care with the others. Why do you want to do it?" He had a red tint on his cheeks. At firstN she thought it was from the heat, but this time it was because of his embarrassment.

"....it's not that i wanted to cheer you up and stuff like that! Just get back to work!" He ignored her giggles, making his face even redder.

"Yuma...you're just like Subaru sometimes" Yui was teasing him so much because of his tsunder. She sometimes think that they have the same personality.

"Hey don't compare me with that a******, he tends to look at you too much, sometimes i want to knock some sense to him" it just made Yui laughed a little. It made her feel the happiness return to her once again.

"Thank you Yuma" he just ruffles her hair and went back to the gardening. Yui was smiling, and it has been great to smile again.

-•-

"We're done!"

"Yeah, it turn out well too"

"I'm glad!" The both of them looked at the work. All the gardens are now much better. When the two of them finished cleaning up the tools, Yui suddenly had an idea.

"Hey let's have a picnic with the others"

"Picnic?" He put the tools back to its place, followed by Yui.

"Yes we can invite all the brothers, and maybe just laying on the grass " she used her hand gestures, making Yuma thought that it was cute of her doing.

"It's almost mid afternoon, and not many of them are available at this time."

"Oh..." Yui slumped her shoulders. She thought that it might be  good idea since she has caused them troubles for a week.

"But i'll come " he said, making Yui come back to her happy self.

"Really?"

"Yeah, it'll be fun" he smiled, making her smiled even wider.

"I'll make lunch right away" she rushed towards her house, leaving Yuma behind on his thoughts. What he did wasn't for himself, but because Ruki wanted her to. It's true that the others were busy because they weren't at the mansion. The Sakamakis were being held on that man's house which is today.

"Just keep her away from the house" his last words rang to his ears. He just sighed, and said,

"Ruki you owe me"

-•-

The two of them were walking down by the path. Yuma told her that they couldn't go that far, but it's Yui'd decision where she wants to have her picnic.

"Hey, what did you bring on this basket?" Yuma looked at the basket that has pink ribbons all around it.

"Sandwiches, juice, a bit of blood, and blankets" Yuma's stomach went  a little hungry hearing what Yui's just said. He looked at the place, there was a lake, and a mountain range just behind them.

"And where are we now?" Yuma's not familiar with the place, so he wondered where they are now.

"We're at the Sakamaki's lake, which is usually better during day time" he nodded and helped her prepare the blankets and the food. Both of them ate the food, most is Yuma, and just talked until Yui went to get some flowers near. Yuma was laying down, enjoying the serene atmosphere he is in.

"Here"

Suddenly there's a drop of petals fell on his face "What is this thing?"

"A flower crown. I usually made them during my childhood. I could make flower wreath too. Want to make one?" She offered one to him. But he declines, saying that it's not his thing. While the two of them are relaxing, inside the Sakamaki manor, the others are inside.

"Ruki, do you think it's alright to keep it a secret to Yui about this?" Kou and Ruki was by the hallways, they've just done with what that man requested to do.

"She'll be fine, it's what he wants.  We can't do anything about it."

"Sakamakis are being held on there, i heard it's full of wolves to protect that place ad no one gets out of it easily"

"They are going to be just fine, they are pure-blooded anyways"

With that, they ended the conversation, not knowing there is one person who is watching their conversation.

"This is getting out of hand, i need to speak to Karl again" a man's voice said before he disappeared to look for him.

A/n: hello everyone! I'm back! Sorry to keep you guys waiting for a long time. But because of school, it kinda makes everything hard enough to start one chapter. But thank you for being patient, and the next chapter, probably the early of June. Don't forget to vote and comment while you're reading it.

SwanDarling17