Chapter 4: Yui

Sakamaki Manor,
9th December, 17.20 p.m
Living room

*crash*

"So you're the one who did this?!"he grabbed the flower vase

"For the sake of our clan, by making this project work, then we will have no need for worries" he said moving his head from the vase.

"By erasing her memories about us!" He got up from his chair

"For the better"

"And you let some strangers took care of her!!"

"I took them as one of our family now, they are, you could say, your cousins."

"She's the light, the source of our family and you just let them take her?!"

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!" Ayato grabbed the wooden chair towards Karl.

He manage to dogde it gracefully, he then grabbed a dagger that was about to get thrown into his face.

"Now Ayato, do you need to be in this kind of situation after you threw a tantrum in the church?"

"If it's going to make you say that you'll fix about this or weep like a girl then i'll start act more to your liking!" He grabbed a sword and was about to pirced him, when a sword was on Karl's hand and the swords clashed.

The other brothers watched them, they stood out of their ways, not wanting to interupt or stopping them.

"Is that all you can say?" Karl smirked

"Not yet" the swordfight continued for a good 45 minutes. No one gave up, not until one of them is beaten.

"You bastard how could you do this!!" Ayato clashed the sword to Karl's stomach, making him bend over a little bit.

He continued piercing deeper into his stomach, making Karl cough blood. Ayato grabbed the sword back making blood coming out of Karl's stomach.

Karl was on the floor, a sword was pointed in front of him. He had just lost, instead of angrying at him, he laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"How similar are we"

"You and i are not the same" he glared.

"But you are, all of you." He looked at the others who glared also

"You are my sons, the same blood runs into your flesh, just like they say,

'Like father, like sons' he got up and immediately healed his wounds slowly. They both let go of their swords, still on their position.

"But right now, i can't tell you all about the details, for now, i can only tell you until here, because you all need to go tho school" he was about to disappeared.

"What?! We still had to go to school?!" Ayato protested , the others started as well.

"We've been trying to get this guy out from the church for 2 weeks and you still want us to go?!" Subaru punched a wall.

"I don't want to!!!!!" Kanato angrily whined.

"I'm too lazy.."

"I just wanna go and play with someone, she's been waiting for 2 weeks~" Laito was about to go out

"Father, we have nothing to do anymore at school, we are exhausted for dragging this brother of mine who objects for going out until he has finished his business." Reiji also complained.

Karl was smiling, that is 2 hours later, they were nicely forced out of the house and went to school.

Yui's P.O.V