Chapter 9: Step 1-Reconcile(2)

Somewhere,
18th January, 21.15

"Well

"Well...it seems she wanted to have a hide and seek competition" Karl said

"More like the boys wanted to, the girl was merely curious about what was happening in the carnival"

"But still, whoever wins might change their fates, and maybe more"

"I suppose so...yet, why do you plan on having something like this? Why not something that is simple?"

"But my friend, this is simple, a carnival, and by the end, we will have a simple ball"

"A ball?"

"Yes"

"Why do you always have these kind of plans?" Another voice said, a female voice

"Ah, it's great for you to be joining us, how have you been? By watching the girl all yourselves?"

"She hasn't been eaten, or even showed any interest of the rest of the male vampires, so i think she was doing fine"

"Wonderful, now let us proceed the plan, we must not mistake on this one"

-♢-

Vandead Carnival, demon's world
18th January, 21.45 p.m

It's been 45 minutes, and still no luck with it, no matter how much they looked for her, they couldn't find her.

Yui's P.O.V

It's amazing!

I can't believe i'm in an actual carnival!

With lots of games to play with and attractions to do, i'm gonna have so much fun!!

I started to skip by the road, until i bumped into someone, he grabbed into my arms to prevent me falling.

"Excuse me," i looked up at him, the boy had brown hair, dull black eyes. As soon as our eyes met, he began to brighten up.

"Sorry i didn't look whee i was going" i tried to get out of his hold, but he kept on holding onto me.

"well, i should have been the one apologising, since it's also my fault that you crashed into me. by the way what's your name? I knew everyone in this world et i have never seen you"

"well my identities is a secret and please let go of me know" i pushed him, earning him a chuckle

'he's a creep!'

"well little missy, you're one feisty little girl, come on i'll show you somewhere much more fun than here" he grabbed a hold of my hand, which i tried to get it off yet he tightens it more.

'a vampire?' i thought

"you're guess is correct, now let's go" he bared his fangs toward me, i tried to pushed him with all m might, yet he still won't obliged.