Chapter 8: Welcome

"Don't worry, i'm here" he said, before Yui went into another deep sleep.

"Ayato, why did you not follow according to our plans and just act what you think it's right?" Reiji put on a angry face.

".....tch!" He looked at the floor, he was now too embarrassed, but even though so, he manage to hid it well.

"Oi Subaru take your hands off her!" Subaru is the one who caught her before the other could.

"No way am i going to after what you did !" He clutched on her tighter.

"At least i got her here!"

"Then what did you do?! Huh?!" The two brothers felt electricity tight out of them.

"None of your business!"

"Do you think you're the only one who missed her?" Reiji also joined in the conversation.

"Heck maybe i'm the only one who wants her back!!"

"Ayato you're an idiot!! I want Yui back too!!" Kanato shouted at him.

"Kanato stay out of this, and go play with your Teddy!!"

"WHY YOU!!" as Kanato was about to punched him, Laito already did it ahead.

"Laito! I was about to punch him!!"

"Well that's ashame~ i've been wanting to do it since his wedding" Kanato only glared at him.

"All of you are noisy, why not just we tied him like last time..." shu suggested, he was laying on the couch, his eyes closed, while putting on the earphones.

"No one asked you! Now hand her back!!"

They kept on arguing for the past half an hour, while Yui kept on her eyes closed, she had stopped her headache and was about to open her eyes, when the fighting started to happen, since she doesn't want to be involve in this, instead she pretend herself to asleep. She couldn't believe here ears, they were fighting over her, especially the one who was named Ayato.

"Enough!" Karl appeared, he was beyond furious, how they're behaviour is not acceptable.

"Subaru, take her to her room, then come back once again to discuss with your other brothers."

"...." he teleported to her room, while the others stand still as their father turned and glare at them one by one.

"This will not happen again, and i suspect more from you two eldest" he looked at Reiji and Shu( who was now wide awake)

"And this is the last time something like this happened...i will send this news to the Mukamis"

"What?! After they did, they still need to know about this?!" Ayato protested

"She will be send back to them, end of discussion"

"Hell no, she belongs to me from the start!"

"She doesn't belong to you yet"

"Because of you!!"

".............fine then," he sighed in defeat.

"She can stay here, but under one condition"

"Sure, if it'll make her stay by my side, then what?" Karl only smirked and muttered a few words only they can listen, the rest was fumed to know that what's coming here.

"Wait! You mean you're going to -?! Hell no!!"

-♢-

At Yui's Room

She slowly stir off her bed, tried to sit up. She opened her eyes, ribbing them from her sleep. She looked at the room, it was pink, even more pink than at Mukami's.