Chapter 12: Step 3- Recovery

After Yui and the brothers were on their way back, it was silent at the car. No one is talking nor even looking at each other, not since they knew that Yui has regain her memories. Sure at first they thought, the Sakamakis, that they should celebrate on Yui's coming back to herself, but as soon as Ruki said that Yui needs to be put rest, they got into a little argument. Yui was the first one that settles the brothers, saying she felt a little tired, this made them hold back and went to their own activities, without knowing what just happen between Yui and Ayato.

The Sakamakis and Mukamis, was being forced to share a car with each other. Yui sat as far away from Ayato. Ruki knew what situation ate happening now, so Ruki sat next to Yui. Until they arrived at the mansion, Yui hurriedly went to her room, without taking a glance at the brothers. Ruki went after her, she stopped her tracks. She looked at him and said,

"I'm sorry, but could you give me some time, i....need to be by myself" and after that, Yui never left her room.

Two weeks has passed, and she still doesn't want to go out of her room. The brothers are worried about her. They left her food outside, but eventually, she won't open her door nor eaten any food. Ayato remained silence, and he even doesn't bother if she's come out or not. He mainly stare at her door or walks away from it.

-•-

"Yui, i brought some tickets to the concert, do you want to come?" Kou knocked her door. It has been two and a half weeks, and she still hasn't gone out of her room, Kou starting to get worried for his dear friend.

"....no...thank you" she replied, not exactly the words he wanted to hear.

"But it's my 4th concert, lots of people will come, and it's in Tokyo Dome" he pleaded, with his cutest voice he can produce.

".....no"

"Yui, are you still upset?" Kou asked her, trying to cheer her up from her rough break up. The news that Yui has regained memories is great, but a week later Ruki told the brothers what has happened, even the sakamakis thought that it was ridiculous. Ayato remained being as he is, he doesn't even care what the others think about him.

"..." Kou tried to pull the handle, but it was locked

"If this is about Ayato, then, can't you just move on?" He really hates looking at her situation, the pain she has to go through.

'What about her diet? She has to drink blood sometime or another, even though she wasn't born as a pure blooded.' He thought.

"...."she didn't reply.

"Yui, open the door first"

"....no"

"Why not?"

"I don't want to"

"I brought you your favorite food too," he did, he brought a meal, and of course some dessert just to cheer her up.

"...i'm not hungry"

"That's what you say two and a half weeks ago" she remained silent. Kou sighed, he never knew that girls would be like this.

"Yui open the door"

"No" Kou has come up with a plan this time.

"Fine, you leave me with no choice" he left her door. Unknown by Yui, he went to the backyard, where it is near to her balcony's room. He went up from a vein he just found, and went up to her room.

Yui was in her room, sulking. She thought that Kou already left, but the balcony's door suddenly burst open.

"Kou!" She was surprised, the fact that he's just climbed a window.