Chapter 9: Step 1- Reconcile(part 1)

Third Person's P.O.V

Somewhere
18th January, 16.00 p.m

"Checkmate" he said

"Checkmate" he said

"I almost had you beaten there" another man said

"Almost but not quite, my friend"

"Don't you mean Not yet" they both smirked.

"Besides playing here with me, what else is there besides this childish game?"

"It seems for 400 years of friendship, you seemed to have known me better than myself"

"Yes...i know...now what is the matter old friend?"

"Will she be alright? She got kidnapped, and of course by her fiance himself, i wonder if she'll survive through this project? She may be a vampire born, but she has the demon's heart"

"She will be, and by the time it's prepared, she will be ready to go again, and i will restore her memory by that time"

"But her memories itself got out,pieces by pieces, and i think that the brothers still held feelings for her, with the Mukamis who might also develop feelings towards her"

"Well, the more, the merrier, as they say, and calm down, there will be no one getting hurt in here"

"....if that's what's best, then proceed the next plan"

"Have a look at it" he gave the person in front of him a letter.

-♧-

City
18 January, 18.00

Yui's P.O.V

It's been a week since me and the Mukami brothers moved into the Sakamaki, and it wasn't filled with peace or even with calm. Everyday, i had to hear them argue about little things which they made it into a bigger problem.

Well, the first days went out fine,that is until Azusa used all of Reiji's collection of knives, to cut off himself, yet however the knives got misplaced and was sent off somewhere. Reiji got mad (but he didn't show it) and he was about to punish him by using his whip, much to Azusa's pleasure, but luckily i stopped it on time, and decided to voluntarily went to get a new set of collections, accompanied by both of them...

Which is today, now i'm walking with both of them behind me to where Reiji's usual buying market.

"Reiji....are we....there yet?" Azusa was walking beside him, still waiting for the pain that he wanted to have from Reiji.

"For the fifth time, no, we haven't arrived yet, please be patient" Reiji has been holding his anger for quite some time.

Mostly it because of me, since i asked him nicely to not kill him, at leat not literally. Which he obeyed, don't know why, but usual he never obeys anyone, but me.