Chapter 10: Step 2-Rebond part 1

"ah~ now isn't this the best~" Laito said, as he dipped into the steamy water. The others felt relaxed as their body went into the warm water with roses petals around them. They were now in a hot spring where families such as theirs had this tradition for their youthful look. But this was just the excuse to calm themselves from someone like their father, and their problems with Yui.

"Laito, you said that Yui will be here!" Kanato is angered by the fact that the pool was filled with men only.

"tsk tsk, patience my brother, soon, she'll be out here" Kanato only splashed him with water. soon they fought by splashing with each other. Ayato remained out, he stayed at the corner, thinking what he had just did that make Yui like this. Maybe it was the night before, the day where they joined in together, heart and soul, but still the day after that, she felt fine, claiming she was only in a little bit pain, but beside that, she seemed happy. This makes him even more frustrated than ever.

"Hey Ayato what are you thinking about?" Laito looked at his brother's serious face.

"Mind your business! Hey Laito you said Yui is going to be here! And why are you all in here?!" he looked at the others, merely shrugged when he shouted

"What else, we want to see her in her birthday suit" Laito got a punched from Ayato, they began fought when the door slides open,

"Little bunny so nice to have join us as well" Laito was about to smile when it replaced with a frown.

"Well, well, well what do we have here? A bunch of perverts" Kou entered yhe place, followed by the others. The Sakamaki began to avoid them, moving at the other side, as the Mukami moved to the available side, away from them

"Now this is the best, right Azusa?" He looked at the male who was falling sinking into the water

"Oi, you can't hurt yourself like that" Yuma pulled him to the surface much to his pleasure

"Hey, what the hell are you doing in here?" Subaru finally talked.

"This is the only place where it has much bigger space" Ruki added in, began relaxed on the warmed steam.

"I thought that you came in here just want to see Yui" Kanato smirked at their almost flushed face.

"Didn't...you....come....for the....same....reason?" Azusa was pleased when the purpled male began to choke his neck but stopped by the others.

"As if! We're trying to be like that!" Kanato went back to the water, whispering deadly words to him.

"Miss Yui, if you need anything, you can just called one of us"

"Yes, i understand" a voice was heard outside the place, everyone smirked, she's coming here pretty soon.

-•-

The door slides open, as soon as Yui reached the place, she smiled, no one is here, not even the boys. She grinned, the boys must have thought that she'll be joining with them.

"Who the hell are you?!" Ayato saw a man, around in his 70s, fat, and almost bald, with a thick white moustache

"I'm Tomoki" he said, everyone made a space around him. Everyone had their mouths wide open. Then where's Yui?

"Hey, do you see any girl with blonde hair, wearing a pink clip going here?" Yuma asked

"Yes, she went to the other side" he fell asleep after that, the boys left the onsen, trying to get to the other one.

But when they arrived, all they found was another lady, fat, and surprised to have 10 very handsome men coming here.

"Care to join with me?" She asked, batting her lashes. The boys cringed, and went out to find the next place in search for Yui. The door closed, Yui emerged from the water

"Thank you for helping me, Fukuoka" she smiled.

"No worries, but still i wouldn't mind having ten boys to have a dip with me" the lady daydream of her and ten boys near her. Yui chuckled at the sight of the lady with 10 boys.

After that, the boys were exhausted, and decided to go back to their place.