Chapter 5: Who Are You?

A/N: in this story, there will only be a third point of view, and the last one will be Yui's point of view. Hope you like this chapter.

19.30 p.m, 9th January

"I can't believe we had to go!" Ayato grunted.

"It's your fault or making this happen!" Subaru glared at him.

"Subaru's right, if we didn't have drag you out, or even be with you for 2 weeks, then we would not have rushed about this" Reiji was looking at his book.

"You're an idiot..." Shu stated.

"I can't believe i had to go, i'm tired, and Teddy as well" he looked at his Teddy(no.2)

"Well, i never knew that Ayato would be this idiot, i thought we had our test on IQ's?"

"We did, the results stated that from 6 of us,only Ayato manage to get over than 160s" Ayato who had his proud smirk on, while the others just confused.

"But, i think that day, the place must be broken" Laito added, making Ayato's smirk go down.

"Whatever" he looked at the other way, he kept thinking whether Yui is okay or not.

Days after days he was at that church for 2 weeks, he was angry, hurt, sad about Yui's sudden leaving. She ran away from him, him of all people!

He broke all of it inside the church just so that he could get off his nerves. He looked at his hands, there were bruises, scratches on, but at time, it'll just go away.

He took something from his pocket pants. He kissed it with full of love and caring.

"Ayato, is that Yui's?" Laito looked at the ring.

"Yeah, the ring must have fallen from her finger" he put it back in his pocket pants. Everyone grew silent after that, minding their own business.

"I miss Yui..." Kanato was at the edge of crying.

"We all do..." everyone had their face saddened, even Shu couldn't sleep when it revolves Yui.

"Did that man told us who are the one taking care of her?" Shu asked

"No, he never mentions who they are, since someone already had his stomach pierced" Ayato only rolled his eyes.

'Yui...i'll get you back"

-☆-

22.00, Break Time

Shu was in the music room, sleeping, and laying on one of the chairs at the middle, sealing his face of the exhaustion.

'2 weeks had passed, i'm tried dragging him along'

The door started to open, but Shu could careless.

'Must be a newcomer, no one entered this room but me' he thought as he turned on the side facing the head chair.

A song was played, Shu's began to open immediately. His own breath got caught just because of that song, but then he began to relax.

'It couldn't be her, she was gone and that's it, i gave her up and i won't make the same mistake anymore' he thought, going back to sleep once again.

The song was played, but with a violin now. He didn't go to sleep, he was quite mesmerized about it. He recalled that that was used to be her favorite song ever.

'I had it, the one who's playing will just gave me a headache'

"Oi, why are you here? No one is allowed to be here but me." He said almost with an angry tone.