Chapter 6: Warning

Third person's P.O.V

The other Sakamaki brothers came into the room to stop the fight between the two opposite. Yuma and Azusa came in also to stop Ruki from them. The Sakamaki's stood on guard, as goes the Mukami's.

"So, i assume you are the caretakers of Yui?" Reiji started to go in front.

"Yes, while i was explaining, one of your brothers-"

"Half brothers" Ayato cut in, still glaring at him.

"One of your half brothers came into a position to hurt me." Ruki emphasised the "half brother" word.

The tension became harder, the atmosphere was cold enough to freeze the entire country.

"Now, now let's not be like this, how about we introduce ourselves first before we kill each other~" Laito still had his smile, even though it was not a happy one.

"Indeed, forgive me for not have introduce ourselves earlier" Reiji pushed the glassed with his finger.

"My name is Reiji, the second eldest"

"That is Shu, the first oldest, Laito the third eldest of the triplets, Kanato,-"

"This is Teddy" Kanato added.

"the one who hurt you is Ayato, and the youngest one, Subaru" he finished.

"My name is Ruki, that is Yuma, and Azusa"

"Now, that we have introduced ourselves, let's get it into the point. We would like if you have Yui back"

"And why the hell would we want to do that?!" Yuma started to glare at Reiji.

"Because she was our to be at first!" Subaru began to punch on the table making it crushed into pieces.

"But.......your own father......sent us......to take care......of her......and possibly..."Azusa tried to finish his last words before Kanato started to lunged into him.

"Repeat what you just said! I dare you to repeat it!! Yui is ours and you can't take her!!!!" Kanato started to strangle Azusa, making him almost smiled in pleasure. Laito held Kanato, while Yuma tried to get Azusa to get up.

"Kanato, that's not how you treat people on your first encounter, we have to be nice first" Laito said to him, trying to calm the purple haired boy who was at the edge of crying.

"What a shame, to have you pure bloods to act like that, unlike us" Yuma added more tension to the room.

"Yuma" Ruki put a stopped at it.

"Now, since that is all, we need to leave now" Ruki was about to go out of the room with rest.

"Where do you think you're going?!" Ayato took a step forward.

"Yui" and in just one second, they were all disappeared.

"Damn!" Ayato tched, the others also went back to their own, but now, they know who is it the one who had taken Yui.

-♢-

Yui's P.O.V

"Here, a strawberry ice cream for the sweetest girl ever" he handed me the ice cream.

"Thank you.."i grabbed it, and take a look at the ice cream.

"i grabbed it, and take a look at the ice cream