Chapter Sixteen: Forgive & Forget

A/N

This chapter seem so short to me so just please enjoy it. So sit back, relax and read! :} :] :)

Forgive and Forget

When Audrey and Jacob return back, they only see a broken Alexis, crying and sobbing on the floor surrounded by tons of people, trying to comfort her.

Way to kill it Alexis!

Jacob came rushing into the crowd, jostling other people to the ground. Audrey remained on her spot, standing stiff, trying to process what had just happened. She took quick glances and saw Evan and Angela approaching her.

"Alexis!" called Jacob and helped her up.

Alexis was sobbing taking small breaths. She hugged Jacob tightly on the chest. He just rubbed small circles around her back, trying to calm her down.

"Alexis, please I didn't mean too!" Justin pleaded.

Alexis let go of the tight embrace. She held up all the tears and yelled, "How dare you Justin. You said you love me. You said you would take care of me. You said you were different from the others. You're just like everybody else." Alexis said while she had just experience a mental meltdown. She looked at her left, ring finger and decided to throw her ring at Justin. "You can have this back, you jerk!" In anger, she had threw her wedding and promise ring to Justin who was begging on his knees.

Justin picked up the ring up, begging for Alexis' forgiveness. "Alexis, I didn't mean too," Justin pleaded as he approached Alexis, trying to get closer to her. "Please forgive me." He tried hugging Alexis but Jacob stood in his way and blocked her away from him.

"Justin," Jacob said in a hoarse voice. "She doesn't want you. Can't you see that?"

"Stay out of this Jacob. You have no damn business in this conversation. Now just go away to your little girlfriend," Justin shot back up.

Jacob popped his knuckles and neck. "Oh yeah, let's see about that." He clenched his fist tightly.

Alexis knew where this was leading to so sucked up all her tears in and stood in the middle of Jacob and Justin, trying to stop the fight. "Stop! Before both of you end up in a prison cell!" Alexis screamed from the top of her lungs, slamming both of her arm hardly on their chest.

She turned to Justin and said, "Justin, it's over. I don't want to be in a relationship so full of lies. I'm sick and tired of it." She turned her head away and started to walk away from them.

Justin was devastated and said, "Fine!" He looked up at Jacob. "Have fun with her. She was bloody useless." He walked away with one of the models, holding her arm so tightly with so much pride and dignity.

Jacob let go of his clenched fist and walked towards to Alexis who was crying in the corner. He sat next to her and hugged her tightly, whispering, "It's okay Alexis."

Everyone was just stunned, standing right in their places, trying to process what had just happened. Murmurs went all around the room asking, "What happen to the two? They were such a power couple. I heard they were engaged."

Audrey turned to Angela and asked, "What happen?"

"I don't know. The moment I got here, Alexis was having a meltdown," Angela responded. "We'll just have to leave it all to Jacob."

Audrey just simply nodded and was bummed. Jacob and her were having such a blast outside the balcony until they heard Alexis crying and screaming.

Bumper!