Chapter Fifteen: The Fashion Show

A/N

I published a new book called "Stuck In Between The Middle." Please read it. I have the description written out already. I'll write the prologue this week and may publish it sometime this week or next week.

Hope you'll enjoy this chapter. Sit back, relax and read! :)

The Fashion Show

It was six in the early morning. Audrey was sipping coffee in her favorite lettered A mug. Last night was one of those sleepless nights. She woke up in the middle of the night from her dream kissing Jacob in the night sky. Then, she remembered that it was real. It was no fallacy.

After daydreaming in her seat, the door bell went off. She had invited Angela over to help her out with her attire and makeup.

"Angela!" Audrey squeaked. "You're here so early. I thought you were gonna be here by eight."

"Well, I couldn't help but exult. I was really excited for today." Angela said with excitement.

"I guess the early the better! Come in."

Audrey and Angela had share some hobbies and similarities but Audrey couldn't replace Jessica. Audrey and Jessica had too much chemistry and memories that she cherish and kept in her heart. She still had a spot in her heart deep down under.

The show was to start at ten in the morning. Audrey and Angela had two more hours to prepare and get ready for the show.

You know girls. They take forever to get ready!

After showering, the girls went straight to their makeovers. They wore a towel robe before getting to their fancy dresses. First on the to do list were their makeup.

Audrey had spread her makeup kit on the table. She made Angela do it because she knew how much of a fashionista she was.

She slowly smeared liquid foundation on Audrey's face that match the complexion of her skin. After, she set the concealer with setting powder. She dabbed it on the concealed parts of her face with a stippling brush. She applied a bronze that wasn't too dark for her skin. Then, she applied eye shadow that went from chocolate brown to khaki brown, matching the complexion of her skin. The higher it went, the lighter it became. She applied on a cherry red lipstick that didn't look neither dark nor light. It was perfect.

Her skin looked so flawless. She could have been mistaken as a model.

"You look so beautiful Audrey!" Angela gushed.

Audrey looked into the mirror and untangled her hair with the many rollers. She had beautiful bouncy curls that reached her back. Angela had done a waterfall braid and tightened it with elastics that match the color of her hair.

My favorite part!

"Thank you!" Audrey replied to Angela's complement.

***

Jacob arrived wearing a black tuxedo with a white buttoned down polo. He wore leather shoes and swaggered his way through the sea of crowd. The paparazzi's took snapshots of him walking through the red carpet.

When he entered the building, he met with Evan. Evan was wearing a black tuxedo with a light blue polo tucked inside.

"Jacob!" hollered Evan.

"What Evan?"

"Look there's Alexis with her fiancé, Justin."

Jacob spotted Alexis walking with Justin. They weren't as sweet as they were before. They were not holding hands. They weren't snuggling each other. This time Justin was behind her following her around like a dog on a leash. It looked like Alexis didn't want to be with Justin.