Thirty-eight

I wake up to two strong arms around my waist, Ryder. I smile softly, remembering last night. God do I love this boy. "Good morning beautiful," Ryder said in his raspy voice, looking into my eyes.

I start to blush and say, "Good morning baby."

"Make me food." Ryder closes his eyes and I realize we were only in our undergarments. I quickly hop out of bed and put on my Sublime band shirt. I grab my phone and start walking down my stairs, tweeting. 'Woke up to the best view today.'

I walk into the kitchen and grab the flour, eggs, salt, butter, baking powder, and milk. I start to mix the ingredients in the bowl when Ryder walks down the stairs in only his underwear, I tried my best to not let my eyes wander his body.

"What are you making," Ryder asks and wraps his arms around my waist with his chin on my shoulder.

"Pancakes," I say and pour in the melted butter.

"You look cute in your underwear, cooking for me with your sex hair." I stop stirring and stand up straight.

"You're a pig." I continue my stirring and come up with an idea. "Ryder, can you please get me a pan to put this on?" I batt my eyelashes and he sighs. He starts walking across the kitchen. I sneak up beside him and crack an egg on his head.

"Aspen," Ryder shrieked, egg was dripping down his very sexy body. I try my best to look innocent but that doesn't last long and he starts throwing flour on me.

"No fair," I shrieked, grabbed the milk.

"No, Aspen don't. I'm begging you." I open the jug and raise an eyebrow. How bad would he beg? He was on his knees praising me when I poured it all over him.

"You're gonna get it," Ryder yells and cracks three eggs on my head, throwing flour on me after. I grab the baking powder and pour it on his head. It stuck onto the egg.

"You look like a mess," I manage to get out between my laughs. Ryder swipes the pancake paste all over his hands and onto my face.

"Ryder," I scream and wipe it off my eyes and mouth.

"Truce," Ryder asks in between laughs and I saw my opportunity to get him back.

"Seal it with a kiss?" I smile softly and hold my arms out for him.

"Deal." He walks right into the milk and slips, dragging me down on top of him.

"That wasn't the plan." I pout my bottom lip out, my white shirt was now see through and you could see my black bra and underwear.

"What was the plan?" I straddle his lap and he props himself up on his elbows.

"To make you slip and fall and I win." I smile proudly.

"Hey guys. Ryder your in a shit load of trouble," someone says and walks into the kitchen. Carlos.

"Get outta here," Ryder yells and I scramble to get up, I eventually fail and end up sitting on the floor.

"Was I interrupting something?" Carlos was staring right at my bra which was now visible and his eyes travel down to my underwear. He didn't get a good glimpse of me because Ryder sits in front of me, blocking Carlos' view of me.

"Yeah. Now get outta here."

"Can't. Mom left and I'm leaving soon. Your turn to baby sit Daniel." Ryder groans but I just smile.

"I can help you Ryder," I peep up and hug his neck from behind, leaving a trail of kisses on it.

"See. You need to go home." Carlos tries to reason with Ryder into going home, with the trail of kisses I could see Ryder holding back a groan.