Chapter eight

Camden's POV

Me and Jaydon get to Mel's around 7, honestly I'm scared half to death. It's not normal for a really gorgeous girl like Blair Evens to go on a date with me. I dressed in a red button up shirt, normal jeans, and put my hair up in a quiff. Jaydon was exactly the same expect for a white shirt. "Dude I'm really nervous," I admit to Jaydon who just shrugs it off.

"If you're nervous don't let it show, Blair has always been outgoing and happy, she doesn't like nervous boys. You act like you've never been on a date before," Jaydon says and shrugs.

"So you're saying that you aren't nervous about THE Alison Taylor?"

"Not really." He shrugs, the girls were five minutes late now.

"She's NEVER gone out with a guy before. Everyone knows that." She never has for some reason, yeah she flirts with boys but never took it seriously.

"So I'm the first one. Don't worry, if it's her first date then we need to change it up. A date at Mel's is boring. They-." He stops in mid sentence, his attention is on the door. In walks the beautiful Blair Evens and Alison Taylor. Blair wears a light blue lace dress that reaches mid thigh, black high heels, black leather jacket, and her hair is perfectly curled. She looks utterly stunning.

"Hi Camden," she says softly and blushes.

"Change of plans ladies," Jaydon says. Now I notice Alison, she wore a red sweater, black leather jacket, light wash jeans, tights, and combat boots.

"Where are we going," Alison asks and raises an eyebrow.

"You know the old amusement park?" They both nod, where is Jaydon going with this? "That's all I need to know." I assume we're going there.

I grip onto Blair's waist lightly and guide her to the door. It's weird, all my nerves seem to have gone away, maybe it's the way she dressed or talked or walked. Who fucking knows, all I know is she made them go away. I lead her to my motorcycle and hand her my helmet.

She doesn't put her helmet on, she just stares at my bike. "It's not so scary when you're on it, it may seem intimidating but it's not, it's quite fun actually, just hop on," I say and turn in the engine.

"That's not the problem, I've never even rode on a bike before, like the ones with pedals. I'm not so sure about this," she says and bites her lip.

I grab her wrist and pull her close to me. "You can trust me. Nothing will happen to you, I'll make sure of it." It's the first time I've ever looked into her eyes, those deep blue eyes.

She smiles at me and throws her helmet on, her tiny arms wrap around my waist and grip on tightly.

"Dude, we haven't even moved yet," I say and laugh.

"Stop laughing at me, it's scary," she scowls at me.

Once we get to the old abandoned amusement park she gets off and hugs me tightly. "Thanks for keeping me alive," she whispers into my chest.

"Well my job is to keep you safe until homecoming, I'm just doing my job," I say and hug her back.

"Get a room you guys," Alison yells at us. I pull away and look at Blair, she's blushing, that's so cute.

"Let's go man," Jaydon says and pats my back. We all reach the fence and we have to climb over.

"No way, I'm in a dress," Blair complains, Alison and Jaydon got over easy.

"I'll give you a boost up," I say and hold out my hands.

"No. You'll probably look up my dress," she crosses her arms over her chest.

"Is that the type of guy you think I am?" I felt a pang in my chest, I can't believe she thought about me like that.

"No. Just get me over." She uncrossed her arms and steps her feet into my hands. I boost her over and climb myself over.

"Come on, let's go the Ferris wheel," Jaydon says and grabs Alison's hand, they ran over there.

"How exactly are we gonna get it to work," Blair asks me as we walk over there.

"We had jobs here when we were 15, then we quit when... Nevermind," I say and shove my hands in my pockets. I didn't want to tell her about Bentley, she'll run away.

"Tell me." She pulls my hand out of my pockets and holds it, she looks at me with those big blue eyes and I just can't help but tell her.

"Me, Jaydon, and Trenton had a friend named Bentley. Before Ryder came into our group. Bentley didn't go to Anderson, he went to PHS. We got jobs here thinking it would be a fun way to pick up girls, then Bentley died and it wasn't the same, we quit and it just wasn't the same, after we quit it shut down shortly after. We know how to work most of the rides here." She just looks at me for a while before throwing her arms around me.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to make you talk about that." She rambles on and on. Finally I just shut her up by crashing my lips against hers, our lips moved in sync, she hesitates before kissing me back, she wraps her arms around my neck and tugs gently at my hair. I place my hands on her waist, she licks my bottom lip, begging for entrance that I certainly accept.

"Eh. Mah. Gawd," Alison screams from the Ferris Wheel. "Their kissing!"

------------

So yeah. Here's the date. I hope you don't mind me asking y'all to read my new story! Please