Ten

Once Alison and Blair get over to my house we all take off our pounds of makeup and put on our pajamas.

Alison wore a coke t-shirt and coke fuzzy pants. Blair wore a pink sweater and black shorts. I wore a plain white long sleeved t-shirt, blue plaid shorts, and grey knee high socks. I take out my contacts and out my glasses on then I hear Ryder yell from next door, "Hey Aspen." He can't see my this. I push Alison towards the window and tell her to say I'm taking my contacts out.

"She's taking her contacts out, what do you want," Alison screams at him.

"Well the boys are over and I wanted to know if y'all wanted to hang out." Alison looks at me and Blair, I shake my head no and Blair does the opposite.

"Yeah. Come on over."

"Alison," I scream and throw a pillow at her.

"It's unanimous!"

"Wait you guys? There's four boys. And three girls," Blair says.

"I'll invite Kate, we've been planning on hanging out and her a Trenton would go so well together," I say.

"I'll get the door and you call Kate. Your mom doesn't mind right," Alison asks.

"My moms not home. Now go answer the door and tell them I'll be down. Kate only lives a couple miles away." They walk out the door and I go to my nightstand, grabbing my phone. I unlock my phone and go through my contacts, bingo Kate.

I call and after three rings she answers and says, "Hey Aspen! What's up?"

"Hey, nothing me, Alison, and Blair are hanging out with Ryder, Trenton, Camden, and Jaydon. Wanna hang out with us? You don't have to," I say into the phone.

"Sure! Of course! I'll be there in five minutes!"

"See you soon beautiful!" I hang up my phone and run downstairs to find everyone in the kitchen.

"Kate is on her way! I can't believe she got kicked out of Anderson because she dyed her hair," I say when I get down into the kitchen.

"Hey, Aspen meet me outside," Ryder says and walks out the back door.

"Oooh get some," Blair says and smirks at me. I notice that she was sitting on Camden's lap with his arms around her waist.

"Agreed," Alison says, Jaydon's front was pressed against her back and she was laughing.

"Honestly, I can't believe Kate got kicked out of Anderson. Her hair was so cute! The light pink then the purple then the blue! I probably would've done it."

"But I like your hair the way it is." Camden says and rests his chin on her shoulder.

"Y'all are too cute," Alison says.

"Just like you," Jaydon says and kisses her cheek. I take this time to slip outside, I just now see Ryder in his pajamas. Red and black plaid fuzzy pants with a black v-neck.

Ryder crashes his sweet lips on mine, they taste like cinnamon, he wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap mine around his neck. He bites my lip, I want more of him. I want all of him. I tug softly at his hair and he groans against my lips. I wrap my legs around his waist and he cups my thighs. I pull away and smile softly at him.

"I've been wanting to do that since the dance," Ryder says and smiles his award winning smile.

"Well you did. Now Kate's probably here and I don't want to keep everyone waiting," I say and hop off of his waist. I walk inside and see the pink, blue, and purple hair.

"Kate," I scream and run over to hug her.

"Aspen," she screams and hugs me tightly.

"That's Trenton, Jaydon, Camden, and Ryder." I point to each one of them.

"Hi I'm Kate." She waves softly.

"Were gonna play truth or dare in your living room," Jaydon says and I lead them to my living room. Jaydon sits in between Alison and Blair, Blair sits next to Camden, Camden sits next to me, I sit next to Ryder, Ryder sits next to Kate, and Kate sits next to Trenton.

"Who's first," I ask.

"Me! Ryder, truth or dare," Alison says and smirks her evil grin.

"Truth," Ryder smirks right back at her.

"Do you and Aspen have a thing going on?"

"No. Blair truth or dare." He said it so monotone, that's what bothered me. I mean nothing to him. I know it. He convinced me to jump, promising me he'd catch me. But as soon as I started to fall he was already turning away. It hurts to know that Ryder will never look at me the way I look at him. I hate him. I hate him with the most disastrous amount of uncanny indecency a human can possess in their heart. I hate him.

"Aspen, truth or dare," Jaydon asks with his bad boy smile.

"Dare," I say with confidence.

"I dare you to kiss Trenton." I look at Trenton, sorry buddy but I have to do this. I crash my lips onto his and cups his face in my hands, the kiss was full of lust not passion. I could feel his tongue lick my bottom lip and I open my mouth slightly. I feel someone grab my waist and pull me back to my spot.

"That's enough," Ryder says when I sit down.

"You can't tell me when that's enough," I say and flip my hair out of my face.

"Because it's truth or dare." He's mad I can tell. He should be.

"I was just doing my stupid dare!"

"If it's so stupid then why were you so into it?"

"Why do you care?" We're screaming at each other now. He makes me blood boil.

"Because I just do!"

"We don't have anything going on! You admitted it! So Ryder truth or dare?"

"Dare Aspen."

"I dare you to kiss me. Then tell me there's nothing going on here and mean it!" My hands are flying everywhere and my face feels hot. He lift me onto his lap with his hands and kisses me roughly. I no longer want to taste the cinnamon I long for. But I taste it and it makes me forget everything. Our lips move in sync and he licks my bottom lip and our tongues mingle. I feel his hands move up my shirt and starts rubbing my boobs. I pull away and look at him.

"Aspen, I- I- I can't do this dare," he says looking defeated.

"Why not," I ask crosses my arms over my chest.

"Because I long for the taste of mint from your lips, I long for my hands to be on your waist, I long to smell your vanilla scent, I long for our mouths to move in sync. I long for this girl I have no chance with. I long for the girl that smells like vanilla, tastes like mint, sounds like heaven. I long for you to be looking at me the way I look at you. I long for the girl with the perfect smile. I long for you Aspen." I just look at him, in his eyes it's something I've never seen before, truth.