Thirty-nine

Shawn was throwing a Christmas party, you know me, can't turn down a party. Alison, Blair, Kate, and me stumble into Blair's bedroom. Everyone was fighting over the curler, lucky me, I packed my own. Kate changed first, her white dress had a sweetheart neckline that showed off her toned legs, her black heels added hight, her hair was curled into loose waves.

Blair was next, she applied light makeup and a black dress that complimented her skin tone, her silver heels that she could barely walk in, and her hair was it tight curls.

Alison wore a strapless red dress with red lipstick, she had Jaydon's leather jacket on that matched her black heels, she went for a dark smokey eye and straightened her hair.

Finally it was my turn I wore a strapless dress, the top half was a cream color, the bottom half was red, I decided to wear gold heels, I did a natural smokey eye and my hair was in waves.

"So, how is Jaydon," Kate asks Alison and she instantly blushes.

"He's good, really good," Alison replies and bites her bottom lip, there's something she's not telling us.

"What aren't you telling us," I ask and apply my red lip stick.

"There's nothing!" Alison starts biting her nails, a habit she does when she's nervous.

"Nervous habit. She's lying," Blair says and all of us turn our attention to Alison. I raise one eyebrow.

"Well... we finally did it, last night." Kate cheers and Blair whistles.

"Good job," I say and smile softly at her.

"How'd Camden?" She changed the subject but now it was Blair's turn to play with her hands. Her nervous habit.

"Nervous habit," Kate says and points to Blair who gives her the death glare.

"Fine. We did it about a month ago," Blair confesses and we all gasp. She kept this from us! "How's Trenton?"

"He's so freaking fine. We did it a week ago." Nobody was shocked by this for some reason. "How's Ryder? A lot of talk around school that says he's a sex God. We want details."

"No shame, before I left, we fucked. Reason I left, we fucked. He's hella good in bed though," I say and smirk at them. They all nodded.

"So he's a sex god," Alison asks and when I nod she fakes passing out in Kate's arms while they fan her.

"Example number one of what girls do when they see your boyfriend in school," Blair says and points to Alison. I roll my eyes at how stupid they are.

"Have my babies! I love you! Fuck me! Fuck me," Kate screams and I throw a pillow at her, she easily catches it.

"Example two." They all smirk as I roll my eyes by how right they are.

"But now that you're back, his arm is always around your waist or shoulder and his lips are always pressed against yours," Alison says and we all nod in agreement. Hey, a boy likes me, gonna get the most out of it.

"Shut up," I groan and lay back on Blair's bed. It's stressful loving Ryder Johnson.

"But I hear Carmen always gets what she wants. It's Ryder this year," Kate says and raises an eyebrow. Normally in life you have one girl that wants your boyfriend, but for me it's all of these pigs.