Chapter 16

STEPHANIE’S POV

  We just arrived at Niall’s flat, I was exhausted and had to drive back because Niall decided to have a few beers and was a bit wobbly. “Niall, we have to get you to bed so you can sleep this alcohol off and not have the world’s worst hangover tomorrow morning!” I yelled as he thudded off towards the stairs. As we slowly ascended, the stairs Niall began to lean on me more and more. When we finally got into the bedroom, I pulled a changed of clothes out of the closet and sat them on the bed as he threw the top of the tux at me,, followed by the braces holding up his pants and then his bowtie and shirt. I tossed the shirt into the laundry and turned around so he could change his pants, which he threw at me, weakly. Picked them up off the ground and slid them onto a hanger as Niall plopped onto the bed I finished hanging up the clothes and turned around to see Niall’s face, which had a painful expression. “What’s wrong Nialler?” I asked, concerned. “I have a bad headache, I feel light headed and my tummy hurts!” he complained like a sick five year old. “I know just the thing that will fix that!” I said as I walked towards the door, “I will be right back!” I went down stairs and began to search through the cupboards. I finally found a box of saltine crackers and I pulled a few out, setting them on a plate. I then began to look through the refrigerator and muttered to my self, “I need something with electrolytes, a sports drink! Lemonade, no, Iced Tea, no, Coke, no, Sprite, no, a-ha!” I said pulling an unopened drink out. I returned to the bedroom, plate and drink in hand as I slowly opened the door. I saw Niall curled in a ball on the bed, “Hey babe, these will help!” I said kneeling down so I was face to face with him. I handed him a cracker as he sat up uncomfortably, he began to nibble at it. ‘He must really feel bad, he is taking small bites out of his food and not shoveling it down!’ I thought. I handed him another cracker as I opened the drink. Thankfully this cracker went down faster then the first one. “Drink some of this” I said softly as he took a sip of the drink, “I felt fine until we got home!” he sighed, “All the alcohol in your system kicked in on the drive back honey.” I said. “Why do I have to drink this shit?” he asked, pointing to the blue sports drink. I sighed, “It has something called electrolytes, which help rehydrate your body, the beer on the other hand dehydrated you, so the sports drink will reverse that along with settle your stomach, and the crackers do the same thing.” I said as he finished the crackers and the rest of the drink. I put the stuff aside and grabbed clothes and headed to the bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth and pulled on some trackies and a t-shirt. I hung my dress up and climbed into bed next to Niall, who was dozing off. “Thanks for taking care of me babe” he said as he nuzzled closer to me, “No biggie, you feel any better?” I asked. “Tons!” he said. “Good” I yawned.

EMILY’S POV

 Liam and I have been back at his flat for three hours, since them we had watched all of the ‘Toy Story’ videos. We were in our pajamas sitting on the couch, halfway through ‘Toy Story 3’ I yawned, “Do you wanna go to bed, Em?” Liam asked me. “No, I want to stay out here with you and finish the movie!” I objected. “Ok!” he cheered, planting a kiss on the top of my head, which was resting on his shoulder. I looked at the TV which showed a jumping animated Woody, and I smiled, looking up at Liam, who was laughing. I turned back to the TV and felt my eye lids grow heavy I yawned again and felt myself drift off to sleep. I awoke four hours later with a crick in my neck, but when I tried to move my head I couldn’t. I first began to panic, but then I looked at my surroundings, remembering that I fell asleep on the couch. ‘Oh so it is Liam’s head holding me down!’ I thought, relieved. I reached for the remote and turned the movie menu off and the TV on; I muted the volume and put the remote off.  I closed my eyes and yawned, falling back to sleep quickly.

LIAM’S POV

 Emily and I were sitting on the couch watching ‘Toy Story 3’ when she yawned, “Do you wanna go to be, Em?” I asked. “No, I want to stay out here with you and finish the movie!” she replied. “Ok!” I replied, kissing her head. I began to laugh at the movie and she looked up, exhausted. It was not long before she was asleep, she head on my shoulder, I looked down at her and smiled, kissing her head again. My arm was asleep, but I did not want to move, for fear I would wake her. She looked like an angel, I gabbed my phone and snapped a few pictures and saved them. The movie was almost finished when I began to fall asleep too. I put my head on hers and before I knew it I was out.