Chapter 13

**Day Before the Wedding**

LIAM'S POV

 I woke up and went into wake up Emily, in the process, I fell over a TV and kicked the tea set (thankfully it was wrapped in ten layers od bubble wrap!). "Emily, you have to get up babe, I overslept, we have a Doctors appointment in two hours!", I said, trying to shake her awake. "Five more minutes", she grunted rolling away. "C'mon!", I said, kneeling on the bed. "No!", she mumbled, burying her face in one of the pillows. "Ughhh! Fine!",I groaned leveing the room. I grabbed my phone and I dialed Bree, knowing she would be awake by 10. "Hey, Liam!", she answered, she was a morning person, it bugged Louis, but he loved her anyway. "Hey, Bree! I know it is early but can you do me a huge favor?", I asked. "Sure, honey, what is it?", she piped. "Emily is lazy and won't get up and we have an appointment in two hours!", I said. "Yeah, sure, I will get Louis up and we will be over soon!", she yelled. "Thanks!", I said as I hung up the phone. Ten minutes later Bree and Louis walked through the front door, she was wide awake while Louis looked like he was sleep walking, "Louis, hold this, and Liam take this.", Bree said handing Louis her sweater and me her glasses outside of Emily's bedroom, "I will not be getting married tomorrow if those glasses get broken!", she said walking into Emily's room, leaving the door wide open. "Emmy, you need to det up sweetheart!', she cooed.Emily grabbed a pillow and threw it a Bree's face. Now I understood why Bree surrendered her glasses. "Now you leave me no choice", Bree sighed grabbing the pillow and whacking Emily. Jumping up quickly so she was standing on the bed. Emily rolled over gave her a I-am-mad-but-I-am-too-tired-to-care look. Bree caught that and began jumping on the bed and hitting Emily, "Get up now or you are going to be in a cast tomorrow that covers your entire body!", Bree yelled. At this Emily shot up. "I'M AWAKE, I'M AWAKE!!!", she yelled, jumoing out of bed. Bree hopped off, "That is how you wake up Emmy!" Emily glared at her and grabbed her clothes to go change. "If she does not wake up, slip some ice cubes down her shirt! She will get up in three seconds tops!", Bree said. I laughed, "So, whats new with you guys?"  "Well tonight you and the rest of the guys are spending the night at my flat and Bree and the girls are staying at Zayn's flat! Right now we are heading to pick up our parents, and intruducing them!", Louis said. "Oh yeah you guys get married tomorrow!", I yelled, I had completely forgot, even though I spent five minute quickly shoving the gifts into the closet so they would not see then when they came over to wake up Emily. Just then, Emily hopped out of the bedroom, "I am ready!" "Good! We have a half and hour to get there!", I chirped. We all walked out the front door, which I locked after everyone was safely out of the house. I waved as Bree and Louis walked off towards their house, his arm around her waist. I ran into my car, started it and drove off towards the doctors, the ride there was slient. We checked in and sat down, five minutes later a nurse came over and pulled us into a room. An hour later we payed and I walked out with Emily free of plaster casts, "I think I am going to like to be able to itch my foot with out using silverware!", she laughed. "Yay!", I replied climbing into my car, Emily buy my side. "Now let's go pick up your dresses!", I cheered as we pull out of the parking lot. "Ugh! I forgot about that!", she groaned, "By the way, Liam, you are not allowed to see then until tomorrow!" "My eyes will be closed!", I laughed. Thank fully the dress shop was a ten minute drive, so we got there fairly quickly. We went in and picked up the dresses, which were concealed by a black dress bags, so I could not see them. Emily and I talked on the way home about the wedding and my mum and sisters, who were coming down tomorrow morning. Ruth was way more excited to see me thank Nicola was, but she never enjoyed weddings. We made a quick stop at Zayns house toi drop off the four dresses, and chat a while, "Now Czesia just has to drag Bree to pick up her dress!", Kayla laughed. "That could be quite difficult!", Emily added. "Why?", I asked, Zayn wondering the same thing. "Cause Bree was in the store for three hours getting stabbed by pins to get the dress tailored to fit her!", Emily laughed, harder than before. "That long!", I asked astounded.  The girls nodded. We spent the rest of the afternoon talking until it was time to split off into the different flats.