Chapter 3

EMILY'S POV

  "Where are Bree and Louis? They have been gone of over an hour!" I complained. "It's not like they are hiding in the car and snogging!", Liam exclaimed, "But that would be hilarious if they were!" Harry chipped in. I gave him a hard slap across his chest! "Oi! That hurt!" Harry exclaimed, "Well thats what you get when you make Louis and my friend hook up in your dirty mind! Liam don't open your mouth again or you're next!", I exclaim. That remark causes both of them to stop giggling immediately. Thats when Bree and Louis walk in. Everyone except Harry and Liam gasps, they are laughing again. Bree and Louis get confused looks and begin to blush. I don't think that they realized that his lips were covered in her blood red lipstick! "So who's rebelling against the snogging idea now?!" Harry replyed smartly. "Ah-hem, Bree, Louis can I see you in the bedroom for a minute!" Zayn stated.

ZAYN'S POV

 "What the hell you guys?!" I snapped angrily. Bree and Louis exchange lip biting glances, "Should we tell him?" Louis said, Bree nods her head. "Well," Louis starts, "We are not sure how it started, it just happened, but we decided that we are to see where it takes us!" "What the fuck Louis!? You just broke up with Eleanor this morning and you are already snogging somebody else!" I spat. "You don't know what you're talking about!" Louis returned. "Bree can I see you alone for a minute? Louis stay here." I said as calmly as I could. Bree joined me in the ajoining bedroom, where she sat down on the bed. "You seem to be a lovely girl, but if you do anything to hurt him, I will make your life a living hell. You understand?" she nodded curtly, "Good!" I  replied. As I walked back into the bedroom containing a frightened Louis. "I heard everything, don't let him scare you shitless! Okay?", Louis said as I left them behind, leaving the door open

CZESIA'S POV

 "Well the love birds have returned!", I exclaimed as Bree and Louis walked back into the living room. She was blushing and his hand was way to low on her back, but she didn't seem to mind. I must admit they did look really cute together, since eighth grade Bree grew about six inches making her around 5'8 two inches shorter than Louis's 5'10. They were also wearing matching clothes so they looked even cuter. "Don't tell me you guys were snogging again!" Niall smirked. "Niall!" Stephanie exclaimed. "Niall James how dare you!", I reply in a harsh tone as Bree and Louis turn a deeper shade of red and cuddled closer together.                                                                                 

STEPHANIE'S POV.                

Bree and louis walked out of the bedroom blushing and looking completly in love. I had never saw him this happy even with Elenor. They are adorable together! Niall had made a rude snogging remark so Czesia and I spazzed at hom causeing them to turn even brighter. They turned their heads and stole a quick kiss because they thought no one was looking. I  quickly looked away so I was not intruding in their private moment. Niall reached across the sofa and pulled me into his lap, causing Emily to giggle into Harry's neck. He seemed to like the way she muffled her giggle and kissed her head.                                                                  

KAYLA'S POV.                         

Bree was cuddled with Louis, Emily with Harry, Czesia with Liam and Stephanie with Niall. I was stationed on an arm of a loveseat with my arm around Zayn's shoulder. I smiled into his eyes, "What did you say to Bree earlier?", "Nothing, I just warned her about Louis and how fragile he is right now." He replied. I nodded to him to let him know I heard what he said. Looking at the pairs of lovebirds ditting around the room he pulled me into his lap. I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder.

BREE'S POV

 Everyone is pairing off and going in to their own suites Harry, Louis, Emily  and I in one suite with each couple sharing a room. And Czesia, Kayla, Stephanie, Liam, Zayn and niall in another suite. We paired off and went into our rooms, finally some alone time with Louis, I suddenly realized that I did not plan for an overnight stay do I did not hhave pajamas. "Umm, Lou, sweetheart, I don't have anything to wear to bed!" I said. "I already thought of that," he said throwing a large shirt at me, "This looks like it will fit you!" I turn around to go to the bathroom to change, "Ah where do you think you are going?" He questions, "Umm to the bathroom to change." I said unsurely. "I have had a girl friend before and I grew up with four sisters, you can change right here, nothing that I have not seen." He stated. I breathed out and began to undress. Taking off my shoes, then my suspeneders, I turned around to face him,he was already in Pajama bottoms and climbing into bed. I peeled off my pants, standing half dressed, I just took off my shirt and threw it on the ground when Harry stuck his head through the door. I screamed and he shut the door and apologized, he said that Simon canceled the plans for the next three days so they were free to for what ever they wanted. Then he walked away from the door, I finally decided that it was a good time to continue changing. I unsnapped my bra and let it fall to the floor quickly shoving the shirt over my head. It fit like a dress that ended mid thigh. It wad way more comfortable then the outfit I was wearing before. And now I even smelled like Louis, I climbed in to before and felt his arms wrap slowly around my midsection. The TV was showing a rerun of CSI: Las Vegas as the show went he nuzzled into my neck and scooted closer to me. I began to drift off to sleep to Louis humming 'Look After You' by The Fray. I turned around so that his arms were low on my back and my face was buried into his neck. And that's how I fell asleep, listening to Louis hum and breathing in his intoxicating scent. 

I Wish!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara