Chapter 9

STEPHANIE'S POV

 "Oh my God! What the hell happened to you?", I yelled as Louis placed Emily on the coutch gingerly. "I was going to the bathroom and I slipped on a shirt, fell and fractured both my wrist and ankle!", Emily said. "Here is your breakfast!", Harry chirped,placing two cinnamon crepes infont of me, "Better eat them before Niall does!", Bree said. I turned to find Niall staring at my food, "Oh no you don't!", I warned Niall, who now looked like a sad puppy, "Here you go my little Irishman!", Bree exclaimed giving Niall the remain crepe off of her plate, "I don't want it!", she continued. I quickly shoved my food into my mouth and looked at Niall, he now looked sad that I would not share my food with him. Once I had finished my food, I began to make a converstion with Kalya, who was originally looking off into space, sitting on Zayn's lap. "Umm. Steffy,", Niall said, getting my attention, "I was wondering if you wanted to actually, ummm.. uhh... Be my umm.. Girlfriend?" My mouth dropped and everyone began looking at me, Czesia's eyes popped out of her head. "Yes!!!", I screamed as I began to cry. Niall stood up and kissed my lips, I blushed. "I love you, babe!", he whispered in my ear causing shivers to go down my spine, "I love you too, Ni-", I said in reply. the room errupted  into a chorus of 'awws', causing us both to blush even more then we were already. Niall sat down motioning for me to sit in his lap, I took a seat and rested my head on his shoulder. Kayla looked the same except she was looking at Zayn and smiling. Something was definitely going on between them.

ZAYN'S POV

 "Should we tell them?", I asked her, she nodded. "Kayla and I have something to tell you guys!", I managed to say. Bree, Czesia, Emily and Stephanie suddenly got quite, where as the rest of the guys took a minute to stop giggling, I began thinking that Harry said something perverted. "After, what just happened between Niall and Stephanie, we decided that we should tell you. After last night, Kayla and I are together!",I said, a smile appeared on my face. The room broke into applause, Kayla began to smile. I kissed her and she blushed, putting her head into my neck. Bree smiled, Louis laughed, Niall and Stephanie hugged us. "You two are next!", I smirked pointing at Harry and Liam.

HARRY'S POV

  'Oh my God! EVeryone is pair off into couples', I thought to my self, I had one issue, sure I was really close with Emily, but I really liked Czesia. But in order to get to her I have to go through Liam. I sighed. what was I going to do.

LIAM'S POV

  Sure I liked Czesia, but I really liked Emily. Don't get me wrong, Czesia was a great girl, but Emily was beautiful. In order to get to her, I would have to go through Harry, and now he was feeling terrible about her breaking herself on his watch. But I know that he knew it was not his fault.

**Three weeks later**

EMILY'S POV

  I have been in these stupid casts for two weeks, and I cannot get into them to itch my foot. I want to itch my foot, god damn it! "Lou can you hand me a spoon?", I yelled to him. He walked into the living room holding a spoon like a light saber, handing it to me. I shoved it into my cast. Oh thank god! "I love you, Louis, you are the best person that I have ever met!", I said. "Are you saying that just because I handed you a spoon?", Louis said laughing. "Yes! I have been trying to itch my foot for a week and I couldn't get my foot into the cast!", I giggled. "You know you could have done what Mrs. V taught us to do when you couldn't strach on stage!?", Bree said sticking her head in from the kitchen, a soapy cloth and dish in hand. Everyone else had gone out and Harry decided to join Liam and Czesia at the mall, leaving me at home with Louis and Bree. "Well now you tell me!",I said, pulling the spoon out of my cast and wiggling my toes, "Ahh! That feels much better!" Bree giggled and went back into the kitchen. Louis following behind her holding the spoon like pair of unwashed socks.