Chapter 20

Recap:

I nodded in understanding, "I didn't mean to hurt him Ben. You know that right?"

He pressed his lips together. His eyes shouwed uncertain doubt as though he wanted to believe me and I didn't blame him.

"I know" he finally said "I just want you to know that you should talk to him"

Fistfuls of nervous shocks ran through my stomache. He wasn't the only one who thought that.

"Thanks Ben. I'll talk to him in the morning, If he comes back"

I put the cup in the sink and washed it quickly, setting it on the rack face down to dry.

As I head up the stairs I heard Ben call out, "Oh and Coral"

I looked back "Yes Ben?"

He looked solemn for a moment, and I could see through his ffidgeting he was trying to choose his words carefully

"Whatever happens between you two, just know that i won't judge you for it"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 20

My bed was cold.

Even with the pile of blankets as high as mount everest couldn't keep me warm. rolled over to look at the clock on my nightstand. The green digits read 2:00 pm.

With the realization I sprang up to wake Sophie, but she was gone with her bed made. I quickly shuffled out of the anchor that was my bed and headed to the bathroom. On the mirror was a sticky note from her saying she went out with James for some important work and that Ben, Chris, Rick, and Dean would be home. She made sure to capitalize Blake's name and in bold caption too. 

I heaved a heavy sigh and remembered the conversation I had with Ben earlier this morning. Indicating from the bold print on the sticky note, Sophie had pressured him-or threatened-for the details. 

I quickly washed my face and brushed my teeth. Deciding it was too late for a shower my hair was quickly pulled back in a pony tail. I pulled on black sweats and tank top pulling on a matching black sweater and my black chucks. With a quick look in the full length mirror, I realized I looked more like a ninja with my full black atire but shrugged it off since it seemed perfect for the grim weather that greeted my room when I woke up.

Noise filled the living room as I headed downstairs. The sound of cars and screams from Rick and Chris indicated they were playing the xbox. A small grin spread across my face. Boys.

"Well good morning sleeping beauty!" Dean who had previously been occupied with cheering on the players, greeted me with a rather loud and obvioius tone. 

"Goodmorning" I quietly greeted them. By now the game was put on pause as they all looked at me with a mixture of faceial expressions. Both amused and curious as my senses now heightened. 

"Nemo's outside looking a bit down" I heard Dean say. I furrowed my brows in confusion, Nemo? 

The rest of the guys snickered at my obviously not getting their joke.

"What's so funny" I finally asked.

"You know finding nemo and your name is Coral.." he trailed balancing his hands like a scale.

"Oh!" This made the guys laugh even harder. Even Ben who was usually so quiet was crouching down embracing his stomache in laughter.

I rolled my eyes. Boys.