Chapter 29

A/N: COLLEGE APPA ARE SO STRESSFUL!! SoMETiMES I JUST WANT TO WRING MY BRAIN tHROUGH A WRINGER TO CLEAN

OK EnOugh cOMPLAINING I PRESENT TO YOU...ChAPTER 29!!

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Blake POV

I'd been in a haze

The entire plane ride was like torture. I couldn't stop thinking about her.

No matter how hard I tried, she was always in my mind.

"You need to break it off" Tom'a words continued to echo in my mind, like a broken record machine. And I couldn't forgive myself for hurting her. Because of me she felt worthless, used, and who knows what else.

I deserved all of the accusations she'd painfully told me.

Why did I have to be so sptupid? I couldn't just tell her we couldn't be together and calmly explain to her why?

Oh right. No job, go back with parents. And the last thing I needed was to go back to my uncaring, all about money parents.

After landing and boarding I made my way to wait for a luggage when a scream pierced through the halls

"Beware! Beware!"

A short old man with a slightly hunched back and very gray hair was speed walking the halls looking all around as though the Ombie apocalypse was due to arrive any minute. Everyone paused to stare at him. Poor guy.

Once I grabbed my luggage, I headed out, but the old man was still screaming"

"You there! Young man!"

I turned around, he couldn't be talking to me could he? But the ok man pointed a bony finger at me "you!"

Now everyone stopped completely and stared. This was awkward.

The old man got uncomfortably close. Now I could see the slight wrinkles at the corners of his eyes and his sunken cheekbones and unusually dark eyes, almost black as death. He squinted his eyes to reveal a lazy left eye.

"Beware!" He shook

"Beware of what?" I calmly ask not trying to embarrass either of us. "And who are you?"

Across the hall airport security was running toward our direction. Five, why five? Just to escort an old man?

Suddenly he gripped my collar with an iron fist. Damn he was strong. I dropped my luggage and made an effort to pry his hands off me, but no such luck.

I was thrown against a wall, people started gasping and screaming

"Beware!" He yelled "You have to save them. Save them all before he kills them!"

"Who is going to kill? And who do I have to save?" I gasped, trying to eat some air into my lungs.

"Save them! Or you will regret it!"

Airport security reached us and it took two f them to get him off and all of them to restrain him and drag him off. The old man was unusually strong and was fighting off security.

"You have to find him! Or he'll kill them all!"

"Sir we have to remove you from the premises" a tall security with a thick mustache said.

"No wait" I called out " I want to hear what he has to say"

They all looked at me like I'd grown two heads "but sir, he was attacking you"

"Look" I stated firmly " I want to hear what he has to say, and then you can take him"

They kept their grip on the still struggling man

"No who do I have to find" I looked down at the old man whose lazy eye bored seeped into mine

"Falcon. You have to find him or he'll kill them all. Especially her!"

"Who is he going to kill!" I yelled "who's Falcon!"

"Falcon, he'll kill them all if you don't find him! He has them, waiting!"

My heart beat frantically in my chest. That must have been the reason why they were all gone this morning.

"Where is he?" I pressed "Where Is Kyle!"

"Not Kyle." He frantically spoke

"Then who!" I demanded "stop playing playing around old man and tell me who and where Falcon is!"

"Soon you'll see" he continued to frantically speak "there is a Benidict among you. He's been lying to you all along. Soon you'll see who the real Falcon is."

Before I could ask him anymore he violently spasm and airport security called in an ambulance. But it was too late, the old man was dead.

I grabbed my luggage and headed out, ignoring all the people who were now screaming at what just happened.

"What did he mean by i'll find out who the real Falcon was? And who was the Benedict he spoke about?"

I hailed a taxi outside and gave him the address a block away from headquarters. One we arrives I threw him a twenty

"Keep the change"

He tipped his hat "I hope you're not too late" and speed off.

I furrowed my brows, why was very one acting so weird today?

A guy feeling told me I was going to find out. An it wasn't going to be good.

So I took the elevator, unprepared for the truth.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

A/N: Oooh what's going to happen next?

It's not long, but its something. College is stressful.

So a usual read.vote, and please comment for your feedback

Enjoy (: