Chapter 15- Hawaii (part two)

RECAP:

This was nothing like when we kissed at the hospital. At the hospital it was more gentle and sweet, but now it was more furious and i felt his hand grip my waist as he deepend the kiss. We finally pulled apart, trying to regain our breath and he placed his forehead over mine. 

"Then give me a chance, that's all I'm asking for. One chance." he said, both our eyes closed

"One chance" I said firmly and taking deep breaths. I opened my eyes just as his lips softly found their way to mine. I felt a smile curl wide on his face.

"Hey love birds wrap it up the jet isn't going to walk its way over to you!" I heard Sophie yell out. A blush made its way to my face as I realized they probably have been watching us the whole time.

"Well then lets go shall we?" He said holding out hi hand which I happpily took. Our fingers intertwined as we made our way towards the plane and onto a new life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*New character in this chapter*

Chapter 15- Hawaii (part two)

Coral POV

The vast ocean was incredibly breathtaking. From the little window of the jet I could see the sparkling blue water and and not too far ahead was the famous Hawaii island or as I've heard from some people, "surf island". 

"It's beautiful isn't it" Bake softly whisperd so that only I coud hear. Sophia and Mrs. Elizabeth had sat at the front of the jet and Blake and I in the back, so really not matter how loud he spoke (unless of course he was screaming) they couldn't hear us. 

I nodded in response, not trusting my voice as I leaned onto his perfectly firm chest. His pine smell reminding me of the times I woud go camping out with Ernie and his family during the summers. We would go to different places all the time; Redwoods, Yosemite, and my personal favorite, Mammoth Mountain. Ernie, his cousins and I would hike a lot and I would take a jar withh me collecting leaves, rocks, and even moss for my collection, my tent woud alway smell so earthy and gave me a comfort I couldn't explain. Those were the only time mom and dad woud let me out anywhere, not that they ever cared but it took a lot to convince them from Ernie's grandma and they finally agreed. My jars never lasted long. Mom threw them out all the time, having convinced me that dad was allergic to that stuff until I no longer brought them. I knew dad wasn't allergic, she just didn't want "junk" in her house.

"What are you thinking" Blake asked while plaing with strands of my hair. Warm tingles spread throughout my entire body which instanty made me sleepy.

"Your shirt smells good" I murmmured sleepily.

He chuckled amusedly, "And how does my shirt smell?" 

"Like pine trees...kind of..foresty" I yawned. My eyelids began to flutter and became heavier as sleep came to over take me.

"Well thank you" I heard him say

"mhmm" 

My eyes were already cosed when he stopped playing with my hair, "don't stop" I sleepily said. For some reason, I liked when people gave me head massages, you know like that feeling when you get your hair washed at the salon and the stylist washes/massages your hair. It almost always makes me fall asleep and Blake's massage earlier was no exception. 

The last thing I remember before falling asleep was his soft chuckle as he continued running his fingers through my hair.

~ ~ ~