Chapter 26: Stellar Snoring

It's hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.

Damien

Mae pushed me roughly against the wall, coming with me. It was a bold move that turned me on, it showed power. I looked in her eyes, wanting to know what she was thinking, wanting to know what her next move was going to be. I grew a strong desire to kiss her, but it was as if she read my mind and gripped the back of my neck, pulling me roughly to her. She smiled as our lips met, moving them lustfully with mine. I pulled away and moved to her neck, placing kisses down her neck, past her collarbone to the top of her breast.

The lower I went, the louder her breathing became. Sucking as the top of her breast, she kept taking deep breaths in and out. I started moving back up, and her hands moved up my back to the nape of my neck, pulling me to her. She played with the hair at my baseline, and I closed my eyes as the feeling erupted with pleasure. I kissed her jawline, biting softly at her earlobe, causing her to moan.

She pulled away, bringing the hem of my shirt up and bent down, placing kisses on my abdomen. I squeezed my eyes shut as the tickling tingles spread into pleasure. She started kissing lower and lower, past my navel, sucking as the lining right above my pants where my v-line met. I gulped, looking down at her and a small, smug smile crept across her beautiful set of lips. She looked up at me, confidently and unbutton my jeans.

I groaned as the imagines of Mae slowly started to disappear. I tried reaching out to them, but the sound of snoring filled my ears, and I couldn't ignore it. I opened my eyes, looking around, and the familiar room reminded me of a hospital. I looked to my right and saw a heart monitor. I looked at my heart rate slowly decreasing. The monitor wasn't beeping as the tv shows had always shown, this one was muted.

I heard snoring, so I looked to my left, and Ryder had his head back on the chair with his mouth wide open, sucking up my walls with his loud, stellar snores. It had amazed me how loud his snoring was. I pitied his throat for having to go through that every night. The door opened, and Bennett walked in. Once he saw me, a relieved expression set on his face.

"Finally, you're awake," he breathed, sounding relieved as well. He went to Ryder, putting his hand over Ryder's mouth, closing his nostrils and suffocating him. Ryder started choking and jumped up, gasping for air, and Bennett threw his head back laughing. I laughed too but stopped when my head started pounding.

"I could have died, Bennett!"

"We're in a hospital. You would've been fine," Bennett reasoned, waving off Ryder's concerns. They both looked at me, but I started looking around for water. I had a massive craving for some ice-cold water. "What are you looking for?"

"Water," I told them, looking around.

"Waterrr would be nice," Ryder croaked out, and I laughed because it reminded me of Spongebob. I felt like Spongebob at this moment, when he was being dehydrated from Sandy's house. "Pinky out." He stuck his pinky out.

"Do you want some water?" Bennett chuckled, and I nodded. He opened the plastic grocery bag he was holding and pulled out a cold water bottle. "It was Ryder's, he won't mind." Bennett laughed.

"That's okay," I said, shaking my head, not wanting to drink Ryder's water.

"I'm so sure, that's okay! Drink it," Ryder assured. Bennett opened the bottle, so I reached out for it but was restricted to the bed by handcuffs.