Tyler Hal

Hi, Chickennuggetuno here! @percyjfangirl this chapter is dedicated for you.

Disclaimer: I do not own PJO or HOO, and I also don't own @percyjfangirl's OC.

Tyler POV

Hi, the names Tyler. But my friends call me Tyler, today was interesting. There was a rumor of two new kids coming in from somewhere in New York. Nick and Meg I think.

But it's probably just a rumor.

~Timeskip to home room~

I sit bored in home room, having literally nothing to do. Maybe I could go on my phone and text my buddies.

Mark-hey Tyler-hey

T: hey!

M: 'Hey!'? What are you a girl?

T: shut up

M: make me, anyways why r u texting me?

T: im texting u cuz home room is super boring. The supposed 'New kids' are late

M: new kids late? Interesting, I've been wondering isn't one of the supposed 'new kids' a girl? Wonder if she is hawwwt, if so dibbs!

T: really? If she is 'hawwwt' as you say, then why would I let you have her?

M: cuz...we r friends? The bro code man! I called dibbs so, if she's hot she's mine.

T: finders keepers, losers weepers mark

M: ugh your horrible. So have they showed up yet?

T: naw ...wait yeah ill tell ya their names and wat they look like

The door opens and yep it's the new kids. The girl, is actually hot. Her skin is a pale, but like a porcelain doll. Her eyes are a fair blue with a shimmering gold wring around them, and her hair is chocolate brown with black and blonde highlights. Cute, but unfortunately I see the guys arm around her, and it's not in the 'brotherly' way. It's in the 'she's my girlfriend back off' way. Curses, but I'm not mean or cruel enough to steal her way from him, if I was bi or gay I would've find him attractive.

He has a lean muscular body, his eyes are onyx black, like a glittering black abyss, and his hair is black, pitch black. It looks kinda floppy, like he just woke up and rolled out of bed. His skin tone face structure suggests he's Italian.

Our teacher, Mrs.Cole clears her throat. "Now, now introduce yourself." The guy speaks first, but his arm is still around the girl. "DiAngelo, Nico DiAngelo" DiAngelo? It explains his skin tone and looks. Now the girl goes, not moving herself out of Nico's arms. "Meghan, you have no need for my last name. " she says it very calmly, and Meghan, it suits her. Sigh, I'll have to break it to Mark, that the girl is hot, but taken. He even knows that you just can't steal a girl like that.

Mark-hey Tyler-hey

M: so wats their names and what do they look like? Is the girl hot?

T: Nico DiAngelo and Meghan. Yes, the girl is hot but DiAngelo is her boyfriend. I'll send u a pic, one sec

-sent image-

M: ya she is hot, shame she's taken. Well theirs other girls right?

I grin and type in a reply

T: ya...theirs always other girls

With that I stuff my phone in my pocket and the bell rings 'RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!'.

Done~~~~~ Night for me it's like 3:00 am so night or morning I dunno.....

@RakshaKeller14 and @Books_forever19 I'll hopefully post something tomorrow due to Father's Day I might not. Maybe at night.

Here's the OC form request thingy

@percyjfangirl

Name:Meghan

Age:14

Personality: shy, funny, weird, smart

Parent: nemesis, blesses by nike

Gender: female

Skin: pale

Hair: brown with black and blonde highlights

Eyes: blue with a gold ring

Person with: Nico DiAngelo

Powers: gets the best revenge, wins almost everything, can get people to seek revenge, can possess people to help them either win or seek revenge.....?

Night or morning it's like 3 am