Sarah

Heyo! Chickennuggetuno here! @RakshaKeller14 this chapter is for you.

Disclaimer: I don't own PJO or HOO, and I also don't own @RakshaKeller14's OC, and I also don't own her mortal, I guess...?

Sarah POV

I pulled my car up to the party, that my friend Liana was hosting. I decided to come early and help put stuff together. Big mistake. The moment I got to the house, cars and cars were there already. If I forgot to mention Liana is really popular, regardless of her dark appearance.

Liana wears dark clothing, but is the complete opposite of a goth. She's smart, well I'm sure goths are smart too but, that's not the point. Liana also loves singing and dancing. I'm sure their will be karaoke at the party. She has a good sense of humor and her weakness is candy.

(AN: I share the same weakness)

Whether goths are those things or not, I don't know. Liana's popularity is also due to her looks. Her hair is a dark lush brown, with these brown eyes that are changing different colors of brown, like a chocolate fountain. I told her that and sure was perfectly okay with it due too her sweet tooth.

Boys tend to daily ask her out. But, she kindly turns them down, despite that it gets annoying. Anytime you mention her father she tenses up, and changes the subject.

When Liana first transferred into my school, she was first teased about her lack of parent, but they soon stopped after meeting her glare. It's honestly terrifying.

(AN: wellll I'm sure Percy's glare is more terrifying but she doesn't know Percy, and Nico's is also pretty scary, but who is her godly parent? Any guesses)

Back to the point, since it's the end of the year Liana's having a end of the year party.

I'm pretty sure that at least 100% of these people weren't invited. Especially the guys, the reason she declines them, is because she has the mysterious boyfriend. When I asked her, she said that his name was 'Jake Mason' and she met him at a summer camp she goes to every summer.

So her mysterious boyfriend, will apparently be at this party. From her description-

(AN: fyi I looked and no one actually describes his looks or anything, so this will be made up)

He has short cut brown hair, a tanned complexion, due to him working in a forge, I asked her why a guy would do that and she said that he wants to be a blacksmith so he chose that to do at camp, what camp has a forge? Apparently that one does.

Jake Mason's eyes are a warm brown color, and he is quiet and antisocial, not a people person, she had begged to get him to come to her party. If anyone was whipped, he sure was.

And anyways, if your anti-people and antisocial, then why have a girlfriend? It sure beats me.

Back to the party, I park my car down the street, due to all the cars. I walk up to the door and knock and a males voice yells " I'll get it!" Hmm, since I don't recognize it, it must be the BF. When the door is opened, the guy Liana described to me is here, in the flesh. I extend my hand, " Hi! I'm Sarah. Liana's friend from school, you must be Jake, right?" He shakes my hand and nods, "Yeah..So your the Sarah I heard about?" I smile and nod. God, this is so awkward! I step in the house and look for Liana, I spot her and a grin stretches across my face.

"Li!", 'Li' or Liana turns her head and grins, I look in her hands and spot a cake pop.

(AN: I currently like cake pops at the moment.)

Cake pops are her new obsession. "Hey Sarah, how're you? Ooh, I should introduce you to Jake! You'll both get along...if no-" I put my hand on her shoulder, "Li, I already met him, he's nice. You picked well, and where's the food?" Her eyes widen, and smile "Good! I knew you'd like him! And the foods in the kitchen, see you around the party, alright?" Asks Liana, "Alright" says I.

(AN: gods, I love writing 'says I' )

My new destination is set, the kitchen. And this is how I met Jake Mason, Liana's boyfriend.

Done, sorry @RakshaKeller14 for taking such a long time. Here is the OC form:

@RakshaKeller14

Name: Liana

Place: a party

Person with: Jake Mason

Mortal reacting: Sarah

Age: 14 mortal

Parentage: hades, demigoddess

Eyes: different shades of brown

Hair color: dark brown

Powers: hades kids power

Personality: smart, likes to sing and dance. Funny, has a sweet tooth.